Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
Tears of Joy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Run The Jewels

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:08 pm
I almost cried with Olimar update this made me Orgasm in my pants I love Olimar and I predicted he was going to be in it too well I am so happy.

DISCUSS!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:28 pm
Dude, I know exactly how you feel! I'm so happy I can finally play as him. But here's an interesting thought. He must've eaten a lot of Super Mushrooms to get that big... Anyway, I'm just relieved he's not a support trophy. That's what I thought was gonna happen to him.  

oldschool_gamer

Ninja Gentleman

Wealthy Tycoon

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Funny I wanted sonic to be in brawl they put him in brawl then I hope olimer would be in brawl and now im hopingng Lucario is a playable character and if it happens im gonna think im a SSB psychic. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:46 pm
It just an amazing update.

Run The Jewels

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:16 pm
I've never played Pikmin (omg where have I been spaz!!) but it will add interesting gameplay. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:32 pm
The wolf of shadows
Funny I wanted sonic to be in brawl they put him in brawl then I hope olimer would be in brawl and now im hopingng Lucario is a playable character and if it happens im gonna think im a SSB psychic. xd

OMG, Lucario would be a good idea. Then they need to put Mega Man in.  

oldschool_gamer

HamsterBlaster

2,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:40 pm
so is he the shortest character  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:32 am
Yes! His special moves are just how I imagined them. It's like playing a side-scrolling version of Pikmin, but you can also jump.  

oldschool_gamer

Sito Sama

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:43 am
Wow everyone is getting what they wished for in Smash...mabye if I make a wish for a Character in Brawl it'll come true!!

*wishes for Zero and Megaman to apear in Smash* whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:41 pm
I pray Ridley is in it. I adore him! heart Samus needs a counterpart character anyways, and Dark Samus is a better idea for a alternative costume.  

areyouahappyplo

Sito Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:59 am
robin2220
I pray Ridley is in it. I adore him! heart Samus needs a counterpart character anyways, and Dark Samus is a better idea for a alternative costume.

Yeah it seems alot of people want him in the game but to be honest, I think he'll just be one of those boss type monsters you face rather than a playable character, but who knows whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:11 am

Olimar is an awesome addition,
I just adore unique playing styles such as his.

His on my list of "First characters to play as"
right underneath Pit and the Pokémon Trainer.

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

mcdogg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:22 pm
I wanted Wesker (Never going to happen)

Blazakien?

Maybe Shadow,Jet the Hawk, or Skull kid  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:12 am
cant wait to use him  

Blind Oracle

Tremere Lich

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:29 am
A few days ago, I went to a Brawl teams tournament hosted by Karn and Malk. No one really played as Captain Olimar except for Echo. He is very hard to pick up, but can hold his own while fighting if used correctly. Most of the people at the tournament have stated that Olimar and Snake make the best team and was probably one of the most successful (not counting the multiple Marth+Marth teams).

Since I didn't really play as Pikmin & Olimar much, all I can say in singles gameplay-wise is that you will be spamming Side+B a lot.  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games