Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:33 pm
Welcome!

Please take a look around. Feel free to critic. I'm not asking for donations, but they would always be appreciated.

Also, if you are interested in plotting please feel free to tell me your ideas. Of course the quests are not completed so it may take some time before I'll be able to fully plot with you, but I'm always interested in hearing people's ideas.

Please do not steal the artwork. The designs are my own, but the lineart used is free use lineart from DA as well as from artists here and is copyright to their respected owners. heart

~1. Welcome post
~2. Dakarai
~3. Keme
~4. Lestari
~5. Izuru
~6. Donations

~Funds~
350K/?K

Working on = Red Obtained = Strike  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:44 pm
A Split Endeavor.....

Dakarai

[ ♫The Details♫ ]

Name Meaning: Dakarai means "rejoice" in Shona.

Nickname: Daka, Karai, Kar, Ai
Date of Birth: Whenever obtained
Sexual Orientation: Confused and unconcerned.
Build: Small, but well proportioned.
Home:

Posting Color: Medium Purple
Theme Song:

[ ♫Persona♫ ]

Likes: Autumn, leaves, Amandi, traveling, being useful, wind and rain, stories,
Dislikes: Amandi, summer, heat,

Amandi

Name Meaning:Amandi means "seemed destined to die at birth" in Yoruba.

Nickname: Di
Sexual Orientation: Amandi will take anyone and anything. Unlike his other half, he does have a concern and tends to act impulsively just to screw with poor Dakarai's mind.

Posting Color: Indigo
Theme Song:

[ ♫Persona♫ ]

Dislikes: Dakarai

Personality:
Dakarai is innocent and generally gentle. He'll give you a sweet little smile and a nervous hug any day. He's pretty sensitive as well, easily put down, not to mention trusting as well. Even when a wrong is done to him it takes some time for him to realize the betrayal and even then sometimes still accepts the other animal, figuring he must have done something wrong to warrant the wrong done to him. Even so, his sweet youth will make it hard not to smile at his actions and personality.

As far as relationships, he's never truly been in one to know what to do in one at first. Simply put, he's looks for acceptance and thrives on what little praise he can garner. He isn't brave either and lacks self-confidence, thinking that everything he does is wrong.

Amandi is cruel and harsh. He dislikes having to do work at all and on his good days he is only cynical. He’s a bit of a sadist and enjoys torturing Dakarai when he can. Often he and Dakarai will argue over mindless things, something he enjoys greatly. It gives him a chance to distress the little leopard. He also takes great pride in being the brawn of the two of them.

But despite all this, Amandi isn’t totally a horrible person. He has his moments. No matter what he tells anyone, he does care for Dakarai. He becomes angry when someone begins to mess with his other half and sometimes fights with Dakarai just to get control of the body and kick some a**. But back to his bad traits, Amandi is easily irritated and annoyed. It seems he only has a soft spot for his other half, whether that is because he is truly his only friend or because they share the same body. All in all, he takes pride in his sadistic nature and writhes in pleasure when he sees others cower before him. Still being young he is not able to perform anything major but still uses what strength he has to bully those he can. Once fully grown, God only knows how the spawn of Satan will use his resources.

History:

[ ♫Family♫ ]

Parents:
Father-
Mother-

Siblings:

Price: 400K

The Form

Name: Dakarai
Owner: Daeril-sama
Species: Cheetah
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: He is a mixture of silver, black, dark and medium purple with tints of light blue and pumpkin orange. He has swirling patterns on his legs and dark purple skulls floating about from the markings. The Ref is the best description.
Reference Images: X

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:48 pm
I'm here to help, at your best price
You were scared but it's fine now

At my best to comprehend you're intent
I follow a light
Kid, aren't you afraid?
To be defeated? To die? In meaning and image

Deceitful Smile...

Keme

[ ♫The Details♫ ]

Name Meaning: Algonquin name meaning "secret."

Nickname: Kem
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual, though doesn't make it a point to make his sexuality obvious.
Build: Lithe, lanky, thin, but tall and certainly not in any way weak.
Home: Considering his occupation as a rogue, Keme wanders about aimlessly. However, he has been known to settling in a particular area, well shaded, and secluded.

Posting Color: Steel Blue
Theme Song: "Sekai wa Sude ni Azamuki no Ue ni" sung by Kōji Yusa. I feel the song describes a bit of his disfunction and is a good perspective of his eccentric personality.

[ ♫Persona♫ ]

Likes: Sarcasm (when he says it but not when it's said back to him), interaction with other SoAs, dried persimmons oddly enough, wandering, leaping...
Dislikes: Doesn't let these be known...
He's a cryptic fellow so it's hard to tell what he likes and doesn't like. It's often that he'll switch the two around when disclosing this information to strangers.

Personality:

History:

[ ♫Family♫ ]

Parents:
Father-
Mother-
Siblings:

Price: 350K

The Form

Name: Keme
Species: Leopard
Pride/Pack: Rogue
Description: Keme is a dark colored leopard with white markings. His bangs are white, as are the sides of his cheeks. His top jaw is also white, as well as the insides of his ears. He has pale blue eyes, almost blind looking. His nose is a light gray blue. That same blue is used next to the white of his maw but there, as well as on each paw and tail, a starry pattern reaches up. There are also two feathers on his hips, a mixture of white and the starry pattern. Across his shoulders is a white blaze, reaching to both legs. Over his forearms are markings that look as though he is wearing black fish net. This also repeats on his tail. His ref. image is the best description.
Reference Images: X

What is this affair? Name your grounds
I don't understand the meaning of it

I'm here to help, at your best price
You were scared but it's fine now
Listen to the closing bell
Since you won't have the opportunity to hear it again

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:24 am

Silent Wings...

Lestari

[ ♫The Details♫ ]

Name Meaning: Means "eternal, abiding" in Indonesian and Javanese.

Nickname: Lest
Sexual Orientation: To young to know.
Build:
Home:

Posting Color: ...
Theme Song:

[ ♫Persona♫ ]

Personality:
Calm to the point of almost being tepid, the young cat has buried a deeper longing deep within her heart. It is something that cannot be explained, nor is she aware of what drives her. It prompts her to search, move about and to linger lightly passing from one area to another wraithlike and ethereal. Despite this, she is grounded to reality, and doesn’t raise her hopes to an unrealistic level, not wanting her precious wings clipped by disappointment. Soft spoken, but never afraid to speak her mind, the youth currently is a little more playful than she will be as she grows into adulthood. As age takes hold, she’ll be pulled further by that longing and will be able to do nothing more than adhere to the whispers calling her forth.

History:

[ ♫Family♫ ]

Parents:
Father-
Mother-
Siblings:

Price: 500K

The Form

Name: Lestari
Species: Lion
Pride/Pack: Umande'mfuni, if this is possible.
Description:
Reference Images:

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:25 am
Complicate this world you wrapped for me
I'm acquainted with your suffering

And all your weight
It falls on me
It brings me down
And all your weight
It falls on me
It falls on me

The Reluctant Disciple...

Imafêtše

[ ♫The Details♫ ]

Name Meaning: "Became heavy" in Northern Sotho

Nickname: Izu, sometimes Izu-fukutaichou
Sexual Orientation: Doesn't seem to be expressed
Build:
Home:

Posting Color: paleturquoise3 #96CDCD
Theme Song:
"Heavy" by Collective Soul

[ ♫Persona♫ ]

Personality:
Kira is loyal to both his friends and his duties, perhaps to a fault.
(more to be written)

History:

[ ♫Family♫ ]

Parents:
Father-
Mother-
Siblings:

Price: 400K

The Form

Name: Imafêtše
Species: Wild-Dog