Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Hardest Boss? Most Annoying Boss?(spoilers maybe?) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mereku

5,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:33 pm
I personally like to know what everyone's most hardest/annoying boss in the G.U. series... say what is your hardest/annoying boss you've ever fought and say what level you faced them at...

I personally hated the Azure Kite Avatar battle (Ending boss in first game)
I faved him around... 43 but still crying he was annoying to beat.. cause you'd charge up your Data Drain but I'd always get hit and the timer would run out... until I finally beat him though..

Another Hardest/annoying was between all the dopplegangers and the last boss in G.U. Vol 3 >.< fighting all those dopples sucked!! cause I didnt pay attention the first battle and I fought with Zelkova and Atoli then I'd not have them>.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:52 pm
....Oh I forget its name.....
But it was the Spider-Aida that you have to kill after fighting Bordoux.

(Helena or something...)

I know there was some data bug that I didn't like very much, but I forget which one....  

YesterDaysNews

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:11 pm
YesterDaysNews
....Oh I forget its name.....
But it was the Spider-Aida that you have to kill after fighting Bordoux.

(Helena or something...)

I know there was some data bug that I didn't like very much, but I forget which one....

Oswald? I didn't like it either. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:12 pm
I hated Ovan in the second game. WORST BOSS EVER. DD:
He healed, had a lot of HP, and his strength was amazing. I had to level up some levels to beat him I think.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Arietis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:23 pm
I had a lot of trouble with , too. Took me 4 tries.
Oh god, I hate that damn spider. 8D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:11 pm
XxGrieverxX
He healed, had a lot of HP, and his strength was amazing. I had to level up some levels to beat him I think.

Heh I've gotta agree with you^^
He was really hard... I had to gain like 5-7 levels JUST so I could beat him>.<  

Mereku

5,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:47 pm
Mereku
XxGrieverxX

Heh I've gotta agree with you^^
He was really hard... I had to gain like 5-7 levels JUST so I could beat him>.<

WORST BOSS, YES?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:17 pm
Atoli takes the cake with Most Annoying for me....as for hardest...Cubia in Avatar battle...stupid Gomoras....  

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:04 pm
You guys know what's coming. Of course, my take on the most annoying AND the hardest would be . gonk That boss is not kind to people who are awful at vidja games.

Also, Ovan in "Redemption" was a b***h. STOP WITH THE MAGICAL HEALING POKEBALLS. emo It didn't help that I foolishly decided, "Oh hay, I'mma take along Level 115 Endrance!"

Finally, my Cubiaphobia was acting up badly during the final fight. It was a combination of "OHGODOHGODOHGOD"-fear and adrenaline that let me get by with that fight on the first try. DUDE, I'M WAITING FOR THE DAY I HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT CUBIA . And the Gomora!rape attack nearly did me in. IT. WOULDN'T. STOP.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:57 pm
fk12
You guys know what's coming. Of course, my take on the most annoying AND the hardest would be . gonk That boss is not kind to people who are awful at vidja games.

Also, Ovan in "Redemption" was a b***h. STOP WITH THE MAGICAL HEALING POKEBALLS. emo It didn't help that I foolishly decided, "Oh hay, I'mma take along Level 115 Endrance!"

Finally, my Cubiaphobia was acting up badly during the final fight. It was a combination of "OHGODOHGODOHGOD"-fear and adrenaline that let me get by with that fight on the first try. DUDE, I'M WAITING FOR THE DAY I HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT CUBIA . And the Gomora!rape attack nearly did me in. IT. WOULDN'T. STOP.

eek u have some wierd issues...

but the hardest for me was probably ovan in BOTH games in reminisce i trained over 10 levels just so I can kick his a** and then in reminisce i was lv 120 but i still got pissed off cause it took forever
o yea.. stupid oswald... im always like 4 levels behind in the arena :O  

Naomai

Questionable Noob

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:20 am
Hardest: Toss up between Ovan's 2nd Avatar fight in "Redemption" and Oswald. I seriously hated BOTH. Ovan's damn shield and Oswald's darn Webbing. HATE HATE HATE.

Annoying: CUBIA AVATAR FIGHT. Those darn Gemonas or whatever WERE HARD. I had to kill keep hitting my paddle. I hated it. But Cubia Core fight was EASY. Too easy-peasy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:31 pm
Naomai

eek u have some wierd issues...

Clarification, please.  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Sylabus
Atoli takes the cake with Most Annoying for me....as for hardest...Cubia in Avatar battle...stupid Gomoras....

That was pretty hard for me too. D:
It took me some tries to kill him. emo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:43 pm
fk12

THAT OVAN BATTLE MADE ME WANT TO STRANGLE PEOPLE.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:27 pm
fk12
Also, Ovan in "Redemption" was a b***h. STOP WITH THE MAGICAL HEALING POKEBALLS. emo

That gave me the warm and fuzzies....

Those "Pokeballs" were annoying though.

Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas