Submit

poll
  gold
View Results

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:44 pm
3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They're awesome. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

GremIins

Original Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:59 pm
Wormmon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They're awesome. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
• • •

• • •

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:00 pm
I'm waiting until they go down a bit to buy them though.  

Dragonfire Goddess

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:06 pm
I just bought a couple of them
I'm now trying to figure out how to use them
damn impulse buying!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:31 pm
*runs to Target* My cheap way of buying them. :B

I actually have an idea on a couple of them in my head.

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

GremIins

Original Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:39 pm
• • •

Silver: get meh some ninja xD

• • •

Uh..... possibly?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:39 pm
Eh, I'm not to impressed... The pawn sword reminds me of an Onion Knight.
:B

Rathmanian

gimme_chocolate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:40 pm
They're definitely pretty. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:41 pm
I could make such great avatars if I had them.

Lord Gold

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:46 pm
M o n k 3 h
• • •

Silver: get meh some ninja xD

• • •

Uh..... possibly?

Damn Edit button *hit that instead.*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:09 pm
I love the skirts for the pawn~

Other than that, I don't want any of them. But I like the pawn skirt.  

NightIntent

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff