Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Way of the Ninja (Shippuden) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:14 pm
This RP is when Naruto is 15. You can be a character you made up or original characters (like Naruto, Sasuke etc.). If you are a person you made up you must have the following:

Name:
What Changed about them (this is Shippuden):
BIO:
weapon:
Appearance (can use naything you want):

Thsi is my Character:

Name: Chihiro Uchiha (Bloody Fang)

Abilities: same as Sasuke and Itachi, Phoenix and Dragon abilities
What Changed about them: She is now in an organization called the Akanses. She is not afraid of Orochomaru anymore.

BIO: Sasukes younger sister. She jojned an organization called the Akanses who are MAJIOR rivals of the Akastsuki. She is known as the Bloody Fang since no one knows who she is (she usually wears a mask) anmd is known to kill people...(bloody). People think she is evil so shes in the Bingo Book. People sometimes come out to look for her...but they dont succeed. Sasuke is looking for her since she vanashed without a trace (get to thet in the RP)

Weapon: Naginata (heres a picutre of what it looks like
http://www.go.tvm.ne.jp/~naginata/naginata1.gif )

Appearance: Something like this
http://www.ideaf.co.jp/fusigi_psp/images/takiko_p.jpg (but the top is red and on the end of the sleeves and the V-shaped part (the neck) is black. The bottom is darker and her hair is in a high ponytail with chopsticks in it)

The Akanses wear somethins liek this: http://www.usadojo.com/images/longnaginatasmlopt.jpg

NOTE: I MGITH BE OTHER CHARACTERS FROM THE AKANSES WHO I NEED!

And you can be any other charatcer you need...like I need a Sasuke until a person whos wants to be Sasuke comes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:49 pm
here ish mah pro

Name: Fujuki Hugurashi, but the Akatsuki changed her name to Deida like Deidara
Abilities: can summon deamons and stuff lol
What Changed about them: Fujuki is less mean, she is more silly but still strict sometimes.....
BIO: She was in the Leaf village and was a ninja and helped the village, but one day the Akatsuki took her away and brain washed her so she could take there side. She is also Deidara's sister, so that helped getting her on there side. She also has the mouth on her hand but only one hand, her right hand. She was born with the curse of being able to summon demons and can control them. Soem are to powerful to control tho.
weapon: long sword, kunai, shuriken (big and small), and her demons
Appearance: KINDA LIKE THIS BUT WITH A BIGGER CHEST LOL AND A LIL OLDER XP [MIGHT CHANGE PIC] User Image  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:24 am
Name:Sakata Shakugan
Abilities:The clan she belongs to has to ability to turn into a wolf at will
Bio:The akatsuki destroyed her clan only a few member survived but they fled and had probably gotten kill alreadyShe plans to destroy the akatsuki.The problem with Sakata is she is blind but her other senses are very sharp
Weapons:kunai,shuriken,Katana
Appearance:User Image

Wolf form yes and she does have three tails:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:11 am
nice characters guys ^_^

But let me rem,ind you: You dont reconise Chihiro at first and people thinks shes an S-Rank criminal (she isnt). She will reveal herself later.  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:59 am
Name: Santinzo Uchiha (Tobi)
Abilities: All of the Uchihas (plus can use Rasengan in one hand while Chidori in the other.)
What Changed about them (this is Shippuden): His hair was cut and he changed his normal outfit of black to Blue shirt and black pants.
BIO: Sasuke's cousin who was on a mission during the massacre of the Uchihas. He has lived in hiding ever since the massacre. He does live in Konoha but it is secluded from everyone. He wants to kill his cousin for destroying his clan. His best friend was about to die on a mission and his last request was for Santinzo to kill him. He's being sent on missions to get information on Akatsuki and Akanses. He is secretly Tobi. He helps Sasuke try to find his sister Chihiro not succeeding yet.
weapon: He uses a reverse blade but only when he has to use it.
Appearance (can use naything you want): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Can you be more than one character like a made-up and an actual one?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:29 pm
Name: Sero Uchiha
Abilities: ???
What Changed about them: He has no emotions what-so-ever, he's always calm and logical.
BIO: After a few years after his clan was slaughtered, he started to start using no emotion, though wasn't very good at it. After training in solitude for three years after acheiving Jounin Level, he has trained himself with no emotions what-so-ever. While training, he was trying to find and kill the Akatsuki.
weapon: Two special katana's, he named them Rangetsu and Jangetsu
Appearance: Wears a ANBU Black Opps mask to cover his face, with a black shirt, black over-coat and red pants.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:01 pm
lets start:

*Tsunade called Sero, Fujuki, and Sakata to her office*

"You have an A-Rank mission"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:45 pm
Name: Harike Chikara

Abilities:Her Kekkei Genkai allows her to control the wind, but it has the potential to greatly drain her and leave her open to attacks.

What Changed about them (this is Shippuden): Harike has a wicked sense of humor now and has a talent for pissing off the wrong people at the wrong time. Harike is still the loner who will join in on any mission as long as it looks fairly interesting.

BIO: Harike was born in a small village outside of Leaf. Her clan, the Chikaras, were known for being brutally harsh to their children. Most of them didn't survive to see adulthood. In the end, her clan died out due to plague, leaving behind 9 year old Harike and 12 year old Sheon; both of which hated each other. Sheon joined the Akatsuki and Harike left for Leaf. Harike joined the Black Ops a year later.

Weapon: Two metal fans, an assortment of kunai and shuriken, and a short but stout katana.

Appearance:
User Image  

OkamiKazu

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:36 pm
Santinzo was still looking around for either an Akatsuki, Akanses, or even his cousin Chihiro. "Well I guess they are not near Konoha this is the 2nd search today." Santinzo said still looking around the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:41 pm
((>.< AW EVERY ONE WANTS TO KILL ME!!! im in the Akatsuki >.< but im good tho like a spare peoples likfes and i dont like to kill.....remember Deidara is my older brother and they forced me to join so im not liek them tho ^.^....wait how can i go to tsunades office if im with the Akatsuki???0.o.....ill be any Akatsuki till someone picks them so im not alone lol))
"DEIDARA!!!!LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Fujuki/Deida said as Deidara sqeezed her cheaks like a little girl
Deidara: "What i cant help it......your so cute cauz you look like me now" he said sqeezing her cheeks again. he convinced her ot put her hair like his now.
Fujuki/Deida: "STOP IT!!!"
((okay i gota admit i duno much about the Akatsuki but ill make them do what ever i want lol))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:25 pm
((>.< posted at the same time >.<))
Fujuki/Deida grabed Deidara's hand and made him do a flip and fall. she took off runing into Konoha
Deidara: "NO DEIDA NO!" he said afraid her old friends might chatch her and take her back and turn her like them once again...
Fujuki/Deida: "Hmm??I remeber this place for some reason..." she said looking around the place where her and her friends would play when the were little but thoes memories faded away when she was forced into the Akatsuki. she walked up to a beat up tree with kunai scratches all over it. she put her hand on it and slid her hand down till she heard deidara screem "DEIDA....DEIDA WHERE DID YOU RUN OFF TO?" he said not to far from her  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:31 pm
Santinzo heard someone yell Fujuki. "Fujuki wasn't she taken away by Akatsuki." Santinzo ran off toward the sound of the yell and stopped when he saw a girl by a tree with Kunai marks. "Fujuki?" He asked walking over to her.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:36 pm
Fujuki heard a familiar name being called eek she slowly turned around to see who it was "Yes???That is my name..." she said not remebering who he was ((they made her forget everything about her past)). she looked down at her black robe with red clouds on it and back up knowing that he would know that she was in the Akatsuki she had her hand on a three small shuriken in case he tried something.......  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Santinzo then noticed that she was wearing the Akatsuki cloak on. "You joined the Akatsuki. Well then you wouldn't remember this side of me." Santinzo said then putting on Tobi's mask. "How about now?"  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:43 pm
((oh i changed her name. her real name is Fujuki but the Akatsuki changed her name to Deida like Deidara so she wouldnt remember anything when her old friends say here name >=3 evil Ajkatsuki lol))
A flash of her past came to her. her being in the area where they would play PLUS a old friends face gave her a small flash of the past. "AGH" she put her hands on the sides of her face and droped to her knees "what....is....this?" she said strugling. her head hurt and she didnt know why.....  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff