Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]
[prp] The Brothers Three... and only Two?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:08 am
User Image

Mayus was laying in the mud near to the left most watering hole in the Kusini pride. He was dreadfully hungry but he hadn't run into any of the huntresses of the pride... perhaps because he had not moved at all that afternoon.

He sighed slightly and rolled to his side, paw moving in a diagonal line through the mud. He was bored, where were his brothers?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:40 am
User Image

Haribika had been busy, unlike his red sibling, attempting to get something to eat. His stomach had been growling at him ever since he had woken up. It was no surprise, it had been a few days since his last decent meal. Since then he had been living off of bugs, not the tastiest meal one could have. Unfortunately that was all the young cheeton could find and catch.

However today he lucked out. In his maw as he padded back to the area he and his brothers had been staying was a small rabbit. He had found the creature freshly caught in a vine and had killed it rather messily in his haste to prevent it from escaping, which it wouldn't have been able to do but he didn't know that. It didn't matter to him anyway, he was proud to finally have 'caught' something on his own. He couldn't wait to eat it.

Nuxaz

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:22 am
Mayus finally flopped over and to his feet, stretching his skinny form with another yawn. He groaned as another hunger pang thumped at his stomach and moved forward, walking just for the sake of walking.

After a while he could smell one of his brothers... and blood... His mouth began to salivate as he thought of what the blood could be from. Zebra? Gazelle? He quickened his pace, completely intending to sneak up on his brother.

When he spotted the white male ahead he tried to spy on what he had. Rabbit! He licked his chops. Though he loved both of his brothers very much, they were his best friends, he didn't know to 'ask' or to 'share' so he planned on just stealing it. He was hungry!

"Haribika!" He called, now running. "What do you have! Give that to me!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:31 am
Harikbika's dark green eyes landed on his brother and narrowed them. He was not going to share his first kill. Not with that lazy bum. At Mayus's words he shook his head stepping backward instantly. He shifted setting the rabbit behind him. "No. Go find your own kill." he growled standing protectively over his meal. Maybe if his sibling asked he would share but the way he demanded made him not want to share at all.

"I went through the effort of hunting for me so you can go hunt for yourself." he stated. "Maybe if you tried to do something you'd be successful."

Nuxaz

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:37 am
He grunted and rolled his eyes, slowing as he came nearer to his brother. "Pfft hunt, right. I bet you had one of the lionesses get it for you.." Besides, no one had taught them to hunt and Mayus wouldn't pretend to know the next thing about it. His outlook on it? They were only cubs and others were supposed to do it for them!

"Where did you find it then, if you didn't get it from one of those dumb huntresses?" He smirked, shifting and slowly sitting. His stance was tense though, as if he was planning something.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:30 am
"I did hunt! Unlike you I'm trying to not have to depend on others for my survival!" he hissed spreading his paws so he'd be ready for an attack if the need be. "I caught it near the trees by the river near some vines!" he stated describing the area as he recalled it. He did hunt and he knew it no matter what Mayus said.

No one had taught him, he was teaching himself, otherwise he might never learn. No one seemed to care about him or his brothers meaning they had to care for themselves, which was exactly what Haribika was doing. "I got it myself."

Nuxaz

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:16 am
He huffed and pouted and rolled his eyes because he still did not believe that his brother had hunted the rabbit, perhaps he'd just found it! Or was given it. That thought held firm in Mayus' eyes. Maybe that was so he would not feel so bad to steal it from the other. "Give it!" He finally shouted, launching himself at the other when his stomach gave a sudden growl just to prove how hungry her was!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:38 pm
Haribika fell onto his back rather harshly when his sibling tackled him. Despite the jolt of pain that ran down his spine he lashed out at the red male growling as he kicked up with his hind legs in an attempt to free himself. He'd be damned if he gave up his kill to a greedy monster like Mayus. Not with out a fight.

"Never." He hissed as he lashed out struggling to gain control.

Nuxaz

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:14 pm
Mayus wheezed as suddenly all of the air left his lungs. His eyes went wide and he stumbled off of Haribika. That little twit! He was a bit away now, wheezing and coughing as he regained his breath.

He snarled and turned again. "Haribika you little freak!" He cried out, growling in his throat, but he wasn't about to try that again. He plopped himself down and watched his brother moodily.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:54 am
"You deserved it!" Haribika retorted rolling to his feet. The young cub's breathing was a little shallow and harsh from the tussle but he was still holding strong, his paws apart ready if he was tackled again. His long played attempts at hunting over the past few weeks had help keep him in shape and to grow a few muscles, how long that would last him he didn't know.

"Go find your own food instead of demanding mine." He growled at his sibling inching backward towards his kill.

Nuxaz

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff