Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
New Harry Potter book?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:20 pm
Anyone hear about the possibility of a new Harry Potter book almost a week ago or so?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:08 pm
that is just a rumor. she finished the story. there are not going to be any more books from her.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Lord of the Dingbats

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:21 pm
There's always going to be rumors about that, but they're not likely. The story is finished and JKR's richer than the queen of England, why would she write another book?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:47 pm
Little Nightmare
Anyone hear about the possibility of a new Harry Potter book almost a week ago or so?

actually. what i've heard is an 'encyclopedia-like'??? all about harry potter, u know... sweatdrop  

-keisha rayana hanaquil-

evil_black_cat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:57 pm
JK Rowling hand wrote some story book, I think a book Hermine had, she sold them for some charity.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:43 pm
I heard she was making the years after book. But I'm not sure,  

punkrockvampire06

Sparkly Powerhouse

12,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

punkrockvampire06

Sparkly Powerhouse

12,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:46 pm
Lord of the Dingbats
There's always going to be rumors about that, but they're not likely. The story is finished and JKR's richer than the queen of England, why would she write another book?
Because its her passion? You can't write books that good or big unless you have a passion.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:50 pm
she is going to write another book, but it is going to be the backstory of harry potter. the lives of harry's friends (ie- dean thomes, sean finnagin, etc.) and what they were doing that she couldn't fit in the books. however, she is taking quite a bit of a break before she starts it.  

Charli Harte

Preacher Sam

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:39 pm
Charli Harte
she is going to write another book, but it is going to be the backstory of harry potter. the lives of harry's friends (ie- dean thomes, sean finnagin, etc.) and what they were doing that she couldn't fit in the books. however, she is taking quite a bit of a break before she starts it.

Well, that's very good to hear. I enjoy her writing very much and have hoped she would continue writing in the magical genre.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:10 am
If she writes another book it'll be the Encyclopedia-like HP book she was talking about writing or it won't have anything to do with HP. Think about it. If she wrote another book to the series there wouldn't be much action without Old Voldiekins unless she created a whole new villian that was even worse but then she'd have to keep writing till either Harry was dead or the new villain....There'd a riot if she didn't or if she killed Harry and that is something nobody wants.  

jingle bear

punkrockvampire06

Sparkly Powerhouse

12,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:00 pm
It was on MSN news late last year that she was writing some sort of mytsery novel. harry potter free.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:36 pm
The only thing I've heard about her recently was that she was suicidal when she was in her early 20's... that doesn't have anything to do with Harry Potter.

I wish she would write more. I wish she'd allow someone else to pick up the story where it left off, but instead of continuing with Harry's life, follow one of the kids (or all of the kids). I thoroughly enjoyed each and every book (and movie... and video game).  

Pure Paradox

Dangerous Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

XxlostXxinXxdarknessXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:16 am
no i never heard about that .... that would be cool  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff