Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monkey

View Results

GremIins

Original Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:02 pm
• • •

so according to the thing at the gaia home page , wer're gonna be getting a rock a**? xD Really, that advertisement makes no sense at all xD

• • •

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Did you see the one where it's a pair of jeans but at a** view and it gets shot at? xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

NightIntent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:08 pm
That's just wrong~

Entertaining. But wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:12 pm
Wormmon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Did you see the one where it's a pair of jeans but at a** view and it gets shot at? xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
• • •

yeah xD
These are the most disturbing ads they've had xD

• • •

GremIins

Original Gaian

mAn-kAt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:21 pm
I think this is going to be fun. Though my idea would be that we would get some stone-mason type object and some type of gun  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:33 pm
Seirona Neko
I think this is going to be fun. Though my idea would be that we would get some stone-mason type object and some type of gun
• • •

Yep, my thought on the items too. xD
Weirdest ads though xD

• • •

GremIins

Original Gaian

Lord Gold

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:35 pm
No.

We're getting silver, bronze, and gold asses.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:38 pm
I would die of pure joy if they gave us some nice guns. whee  

Dragonfire Goddess

GremIins

Original Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:01 pm
Dragonfire Goddess
• • •

Maybe they saw your sig? xD

• • •

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:15 pm
M o n k 3 h
Dragonfire Goddess
• • •

• • •

Maybe.

That would seriously be awesome if they released gun MCs right after I put that in my sig. xd  

Dragonfire Goddess

Scrife the Wise

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:54 pm
Dragonfire Goddess
M o n k 3 h
Dragonfire Goddess
• • •

• • •

Maybe.

That would seriously be awesome if they released gun MCs right after I put that in my sig. xd

One of my mules had a lightsabre paintshopped on in the sig just before the plasma item came out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:55 pm
next we might get a cleavage monsturrrr.  

Crash Tragic

capcartoonist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:12 pm
My a** rocks.

*wiggles tush*  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items