Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Dying for the fourth book? Need something to occupy u during Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:08 pm
watch moonlight, awesome vampire show with some romance its awesome and will defiantly hold u off!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:59 pm
i don't like it  

Fifii

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:08 pm
Lol, I'm watching last nights episode last night. xD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:16 pm
Last night episode made me giggle from the corniness, but I almost cried when the boyfriend guy (I can never remember his name!) died.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I tried watching that, but as I was watching the first episode I lost interest after 20 minutes or so. I dunno..just..wasn't very captivating..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:05 pm
*squels* I love that show. It's my favorite new show now, and second is Ugly Betty, and third is Simpsons. You know, it got the award for #1 new drama for people's choice award.  

WineChan

Pristine Bubbles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:30 pm
I don't watch as much TV as I read, write, draw so I have found that reading about other vampires isn't a good choice because the interpretations are so different that you lose your point of view on vampires. I stick to reading the Twilight series over again and reading other books. Yay for reading!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:04 am
i get what your all saying i thouhgt it was a very captating show but everyone has an opinion
i love reading too and thats what i usuallly do oh aand i was happy when the josh guy dies i mean yeah i know boo hoo but now he can amke his move  

LexiLu Latte

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:02 pm
Thanks, I was looking for another "hold over" blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:44 pm
I just got done reading Nora Roberts's Blood Brothers. Very good book, very well-written. Now I can't wait for the second book of that series to come out in May.

But I'm also reading and researching for my religion. That keeps me busy. Along with Gaia.  

WelkingPath

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:16 pm
*shrugs* I can occupy myself in the meantime, I still have to finish up the first chapter of Poison and I want to have that finished before the fourth book comes out...

Other then that, I'm kinda obsessed with Sweeney Todd at the moment. biggrin

Twilight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:34 pm
Twilight Scribe
*shrugs* I can occupy myself in the meantime, I still have to finish up the first chapter of Poison and I want to have that finished before the fourth book comes out...

Other then that, I'm kinda obsessed with Sweeney Todd at the moment. biggrin

Twilight.
whee I am also obsessed with Sweeney *swoon* I bought the sountrack. ^^ I love moonlight awesome. MIck St. John is teh luff! <3 I can't bring myself to like Beth though...  

-Sweet-Vampire-Kiss-

hiwhatsup195

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:14 pm
what station is it on? What day? What time?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:53 pm
who is sweeney todd?
its on fridays cbs at 9 for me i live in us i think eastern time look on yahoo u can get your tv listings or just go to cbs.co u can watch it there  

LexiLu Latte

mizzshy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:43 pm
Sweeney Todd was a barber in the Victorian era, who killed his custimers and then gave them to this lady (whose name I can never remember) who would cook them into pies. It actually happened in London. I have a weird obsession with this sort of thing, so I'm desparate to see the film (and also becuse of Johnny Depp but yes anyway back to point)... From what I've heard, it's really cool, can anyone tell me if it's really worth it?

P.S. I live in England, so it's be pretty hard to see that series... xD

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces