Reply Expressive Girl ~Art~
Edited Costumes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Palsa-San

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:24 pm
I've been Rozen Maiden costumes for Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia's heroines.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I finally finished these. ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wallpapers:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feel free to post any of your own edits in this thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:51 pm
Here's product of Palsa's boredom. sweatdrop

High School Ninja, Mutant and Miko Misha:

Palsa-San

Veda64
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:00 am
Hehe such boredom can bring some pretty cool stuff. Nice job on your edits there.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:54 pm
Arigato! ^_^  

Palsa-San

Palsa-San

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:13 pm
Here's an update on the Shinku costume:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:25 pm
Here's another update on the Ar tonelico - Rozen Maiden costumes I've been working on:

I'm still not sure if I'll make a Suiseiseki costume for Misha or a Suigintou costume for Shurelia yet, but I'll keep you posted.
Also, please look it over and comment about it.
I've been working pretty hard on it for awhile now and I'm kind of anxious to hear what people think.  

Palsa-San

Veda64
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:50 pm
I can't wait to see it completed Palsa-san. I would really love to see one of Shurelia. Hehe. She's my favorite Ar Tonelico Character! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:16 pm
Veda64
I can't wait to see it completed Palsa-san. I would really love to see one of Shurelia. Hehe. She's my favorite Ar Tonelico Character! blaugh

Arigato! ^_^
And Suigintou is my favorite Rozen Maiden, so I'm hoping I can pull it off as well. ^_^  

Palsa-San

Veda64
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:55 am
Hehe well I wish you all the luck. Especially for Shurelia's sake as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:14 pm
Isn't it interesting that Miyuki Sawashiro, who plays the voice of Shinku from Rozen Maiden, also plays the voice of Chroche Latel Pastalie from Ar tonelico 2.
Maybe after I've finished all of these, I'll make one for her as well. ^_^

As a side note, Sakura Nogawa, who plays the Japanese voice of Misha Arsellec Lune in AtMoE, as well as the Japanese voice of Gengorou and Neneshia in At2, also plays the Japanese voice of Hina-Ichigo from Rozen Maiden.
Karen Strassman, who plays the English voice of Misha Arsellec Lune as well as Ayano Raizer Elduke in AtMoE, also plays the English voice of Suigintou from Rozen Maiden under the name Mia Bradly.
Mela Lee, who plays the English voice of Shurelia in AtMoE, also plays the English voice of Shinku in Rozen Maiden.
Vic Mignogna, who plays the English voice of Radolf Schnaizen in AtMoE, also plays the English voice of Madam Pearl in Rozen Maiden.
Mona Marshall, who plays the English voice of Hama in AtMoE, also plays the English voice of Jun Sakurada from Rozen Maiden.
Yumi Shimura, who plays the Japanese voice of Cocona Vatel in At2, also plays the Japanese voice of Kanaria from Rozen Maiden.
Saori Gotō, who plays the Japanese voice of Amarie Jerhad in At2, also plays the Japanese voice of Barasuishou in Rozen Maiden.
Haruka Shimotsuki, who plays the singing voice of Aurica Nestmile in AtMoE and Luca Truelywaath in At2, as well as other songs and openings in the Atelier series, also sings all three endings to Rozen Maiden under the name Kukui.
And yes, there are still voices in the Atelier that are connected to Rozen Maiden.
But, one thing I found very interesting.
In the game Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm, one of the items that can be created is called Rosen Maiden. ^_^
Item picture:

Palsa-San

Palsa-San

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:02 pm
Here's the latest update on the Aurica - Shinku Costume:

I've pretty much finished the outline, it still has a few places that need a bit of work before it's ready to be colorized. Also, please keep in mind that the outline is in several layers, so some lines will either be covered or eliminated before it's finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:33 pm
That's some pretty interesting info. Palsa. Hehe you do a lot of research. And great job on Aurica's costume it's looking great so far. I'm about on the edge of my seat to see it finished. Hehe.  

Veda64
Crew

Palsa-San

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:50 pm
Arigato! ^_^
I'll work on it a bit more later on this evening.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:38 pm
Here's another update:

As you can see, I've colored it. ^_^
I still haven't added shading and lighting yet, and some colors will be changed.  

Palsa-San

Veda64
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:17 pm
Oh wow. It's working out really well Palsa. Great job so far. Can't wait to see it finished now. Hehe.  
Expressive Girl ~Art~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff