Zelda: The Wand Of Gamelon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pasithea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:42 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaGxvJQ3-8w

Has anyone here ever played Zelda: The Wand Of Gamelon? xD I just heard about this game like yesterday and it really looks like the stupidest piece of garbage I have ever seen.

Link is such a dumbass in this game. xD Zelda's completely miserable about her father being in danger and Link just "Can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!"

I laughed so hard when I saw this game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:55 am
The worst...  

naria01

Israk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:24 pm
MAH BOY!

ah, the king  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:07 pm
One of the Philips games, there are 3 in all. One you play as Zelda. Most Zelda fans disowned the entire Philips series just because they were THAT awful...

Game play was abysmal, story line had NOTHING to do with any of the others (and with the release of later games ruins any hopes for a reasonable timeline), and they weren't in communication with Nintendo at all (unlike the CapCom games like MC or FS, which were made hand in hand with Nintendo).

I'm a pretty hardcore Zelda fan, but I've never played one of those games and I never WANT to play one of those games. Lol!  

joe-dude667

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:42 am

The only proper use for these games is to have a friend pitch them into the air as impromptu clay pigeons, ya know?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:56 pm
joe-dude667
One of the Philips games, there are 3 in all. One you play as Zelda. Most Zelda fans disowned the entire Philips series just because they were THAT awful...

Game play was abysmal, story line had NOTHING to do with any of the others (and with the release of later games ruins any hopes for a reasonable timeline), and they weren't in communication with Nintendo at all (unlike the CapCom games like MC or FS, which were made hand in hand with Nintendo).

I'm a pretty hardcore Zelda fan, but I've never played one of those games and I never WANT to play one of those games. Lol!

i heard about those games nothing thats said about them is good  

leader of the rebelion

Desirable Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Miss Ivory Rainbow

Sparkly Sweetheart

9,325 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:46 am
woooooooooooow. thats REALLY stupid...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:30 am
Caleidah

The only proper use for these games is to have a friend pitch them into the air as impromptu clay pigeons, ya know?

Aggreed  

Coin Operated Headphones

Familiar Prophet

6,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Voter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers