Submit

The name is Axel
  Got it memorized?
View Results

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This girl has one of those RP Chat rooms that are oh so fun to be in and it's for Naruto so I thought I'd join for shits and giggles seeing as Rock Lee was still free and she even makes it sound like she's begging for people to join her little thing.

Yet below it she writes "I may not reply back right away because 1)I may be thinking about it 2) If while I'm thinking about it you somehow ask again, then I'm not going to give you a reply. So just wait for me.

Yet she wants everyone to hurry up and join her RP.

._.

I PM'd her over an hour ago, she's read it and I'm still waiting. It's a yes or no question. How do you have to think about something like that for so ******** long? Either I'm in or not. It's a chat room RP so it's not like she needs us to prove we can post to the length she wants.

Yeah, yeh. Rants are for journals, I'm too lazy. >.>;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:16 pm
This is what I get from that story:
(Narrating for the RP creator)
"Hey, come join, quick quick quick! I'll just take a couple hours to get back to you, because I can't figure out how to spell the words 'yes' and 'no' anymore. So just be patient, even though I'm not!"  

NightIntent

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:19 pm
NightIntent
This is what I get from that story:
(Narrating for the RP creator)
"Hey, come join, quick quick quick! I'll just take a couple hours to get back to you, because I can't figure out how to spell the words 'yes' and 'no' anymore. So just be patient, even though I'm not!"

Yes.~
Tis exactly the story.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:20 pm
She's either very disorganized or very fussy.
Besides, how long can it take to do a background check on someone?  

capcartoonist

Devil Nightlord_Dante

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:41 am
Or highly addictive to her career. XD  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out