41%
 41%  [ 13 ]
Sasuke
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Garaa
22%
 22%  [ 7 ]
They all beat the crap out of eachother and die!!
22%
 22%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 31

Jackalsblood

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:38 pm
Everyone knows Naruto beat Garaa before, but he never really beat Sasuke I believe Garaa would try to take Naruto down, Naruto would probably go after Sasuke, and knowing Sasuke's arrogance, he will probably try to take them both on at the same time. F***in showoff!

write what you think would happen and why.

Im dying to hear your oppinion!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:56 pm
Naruto only kicked Gaaras a** when he didnt have his sand to protect him.. If he were in his normal state Naruto wouldnt stand a chance.. He's to slow for Gaaras sand..  

[Shikamaru]

Karithina

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:47 pm
Naruto is the main charater so eventually he would kick both their asses...
He rules ^_________^ heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:44 pm
Rose Cookies
Naruto is the main charater so eventually he would kick both their asses...
He rules ^_________^ heart

He would probably kick Sasukes a**.. But he can't do anything against Gaara..  

[Shikamaru]

Jackalsblood

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:54 pm
Naruto can kick almost anyone's a** except the sanin or hokages  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:10 pm
naruto would win... mainly because he has the power of the kitsuni demon which is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more powerful than gaara and sasuke 3nodding

but sasuke has the sharingan, which he can use to copy others moves

and gaara can control the sand and literally crush the competition... like when he uses the coffin of the sand^^; hate to be there when he did that!  

akki takai

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:54 am
Naruto will beat their a**.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:10 am
i think Gaara will come in and kick all their asses^^  

kao5600

xSweetSorrowx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:03 am
Moon Light Ninja

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:10 am
LadyAlucard
Moon Light Ninja

3nodding
nah gaara  

kao5600

LIN GAI

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:14 pm
hey naruto kicked gaaras a** but sasuke kicked narutos a** when they fought each other awsome fight chidori VS resengan yeah
stare  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:30 pm
i think naruto would kick everyones butts because he trains so hard and sasuke deserves to get his butt kicked by naruto.  

tweety34ja

[Shikamaru]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:20 am
akki takai
naruto would win... mainly because he has the power of the kitsuni demon which is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more powerful than gaara and sasuke 3nodding

but sasuke has the sharingan, which he can use to copy others moves

and gaara can control the sand and literally crush the competition... like when he uses the coffin of the sand^^; hate to be there when he did that!

Jackalsblood
Everyone knows Naruto beat Garaa before, but he never really beat Sasuke I believe Garaa would try to take Naruto down, Naruto would probably go after Sasuke, and knowing Sasuke's arrogance, he will probably try to take them both on at the same time. F***in showoff!

write what you think would happen and why.

Im dying to hear your oppinion!

Akki Takai: He can't use Kyuubi's power if it is not a life threatening situation or if he fights a certain person who brings out certain feelings.. Sasuke *cough cough*

Jackalsblood: Naruto beat Gaara when he was turning in to the Shukaku.. And when that happened he didnt have his normal powers, he just went 100% berserker strenght.. If Gaara would of been in his normal state he would never be able to beat Gaara!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:06 pm
when Naruto fought Sasuke he was stronger than when he fought Gaara and he used so much of the fox demons power he was like him he had red chakra claws and fangs even a tail and Sasuke still won (dammit) and Sasuke got the full sharingan thats basically why becasue Naruto was winning but it just happend and Sasuke was on second stage of the curse seal too so Sasuke's better stare  

LIN GAI

B3n.jammin!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:47 pm
In all honestly, i think it would end up with Naruto and Sasuke squarring off, and Sasuke would probably win, or they would both die
*for ym reasoning behind the conclusion, or the fact that i almost completely ignored Gaara's threat, please pm me*

WARNING SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDED!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces