Two movies...
  good
  bad
  impartial
  Gold!!!!
View Results

tvkid2471

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:22 am
there's talk of this happening and i would like to hear what people think about this....where would they split it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:33 pm
oooh... I think that'd be good, because then they could make it more like the book. Like a 5 hour HP movie, WOOT! ^_^  

Lord of the Dingbats

covo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:26 pm
Warner Brother's said that the idea of either 1 movie or 2 was undecided yet because the script hasn't even been started.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:27 am
I think it might be necescary... it will be interesting to see how this plays out...  

Spiral Out

Lady_Imrahil

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:28 pm
I think all the hardcore fans would want two movies ... but they've already prempted certain things, like how they've cut out Dobby ... I wonder how they're going to deal with that. *deep sigh*

I highly doubt that they will have two movies though.

I think we're just going to have to wait 20-50 years for the fans to take control of a better set of Harry Potter movies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:05 pm
lol, I had that same thought. I have no idea where they would split it, but I guess that I am glad that they are, cause I mean, I hat it when people leave out important stuff, like in OOTP, they left out Dobby once again. Its better that they are gunna make two movies with everything in it rather than one movie with alot of stuff cut out.  

LoveSnivellus

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:59 am
It's not official yet but that does sound like a good idea. Each part of the movie could be three hours long. They would probaly cut it just after the trio escapes from Malfoy Manor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:30 pm
tvkid2471
there's talk of this happening and i would like to hear what people think about this....where would they split it?

so far that is a rumor so i wouldn't believe anything till they come out in the movies.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Turtley Birdelie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:04 am
I think that will be a good idea because otherwise they'll have to cut out about 1/2 the book.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:21 pm
that would be to die for  

punkrockvampire06

Sparkly Powerhouse

12,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

QuireDaragoff

4,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:39 pm
where would they split it? ... I would end part 1 with Dobby's death...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:10 pm
that would be so cool they shoul like do long versions on all the harry potter's kind of like they did with they lord of the rings!  

sparky102

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:56 pm

O: That's actually a pretty good idea. But I'm not sure where a good place would be to split it, though... >>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:41 pm
two movies would definately make my day, but WB would probably never agree to that... cry  

Charli Harte

luckyducky21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:33 pm
I am sitting on the fence with this one!! If they do two movies, I will have to wait a long time to see the whole thing! But if they just do one, they are going to leave a lot out, like they did in OOFP and GOF!! I think that I will be happier with the end result if they make two movies and put everything in them!  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff