Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
Sandstream Gym Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyhoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:19 pm
The desert is a true femme fetalle, full of wonderous beauty and deadly plight. If you aren't careful, its warm caress can smother you till you fall into a cold slumber. The sun, the heat, the wind, the sand; can you withstand it all?

My rules:

Fixed Level 100
VC off
Singles Battle
Ubers Clause
Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause
Self KO Clause

My Team:
Hippowdon
Garchomp
Swampert
Tyranitar
Aerodactyl
Lunatone

Weaknesses:
Water, Ice, Grass, Fighting

If you really want to beat my gym, go ahead and exploit my weaknesses, but I'm not going to make it easy for you.

My Badge:
User Image

Trainers who have beaten my gym:
Raijin
Deathguiser
Kisame-Sama  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:46 pm
Ergg I dont think having 2 od the same gym its a good idea sweatdrop  

Pachulo

Tyhoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:49 pm
Actually, my gym was here first, it might not have been apparent though. I'm kinda suprised Jonn slipped up... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:55 pm
Well you should have reserved it or something, I checked the post/Topics in this subforum and didnt see anythign about this gym.  

Pachulo

Tyhoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:59 pm
Pachulo
Well you should have reserved it or something, I checked the post/Topics in this subforum and didnt see anythign about this gym.
I did reserve it, about a month ago when he first asked for trainers to step up and create gyms. Jonnnn just screwed up, not a really big deal; is there already a water gym open?

Edit: Kunx has the water gym...I guess I could do fighting... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:05 pm
It was tucked away in the locked sub-forums, but similar gyms were bound to come up anyways.
Anyways, why don't you two just give it a go? It's a unique situation where teams may be based on the same thing idea, but the style of battle may be totally different from normal gym battles. 3nodding  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Tyhoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:09 pm
Chaotix Bluix
It was tucked away in the locked sub-forums, but similar gyms were bound to come up anyways.
Anyways, why don't you two just give it a go? It's a unique situation where teams may be based on the same thing idea, but the style of battle may be totally different from normal gym battles. 3nodding
Y'know, you do have a point. My team is based on sandstorm, not ground type pokemon; half my team is rock.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Tyhoon
Chaotix Bluix
Y'know, you do have a point. My team is based on sandstorm, not ground type pokemon; half my team is rock.

So its mine, My is full Advantage of Sandstorm, besides Landshark domokun

But yeah we could give it a try I am actully quite found of my sandstorm gym.  

Pachulo

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:26 pm
Wow, I'm sorry. gonk

I don't know what happened there. But yes, Tyhoon was here first and did reserve the spot. But since this is my fault I will allow both. Both teams are very different with two different stradegies that have become apparent.

Lets call Tyhoon the sand stream gym, and Pachulo the ground gym.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:12 pm
Yeah no worrys me an Typhon are actully helping each other out with the team so its all good now 3nodding  

Pachulo

kisame-same

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:58 pm
i challenge i guess. FEAR MEH EEVEE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 pm
kisame-same
i challenge i guess. FEAR MEH EEVEE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm currently breeding the team's new member, but I'll PM you when I'm finished.  

Tyhoon

kisame-same

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:29 pm
great game! That was tough!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:33 pm
Good match. Your Eevee team put me in a pinch; my Sandstorm Team has much fear of them.

I don't know if taking out 3 pokes with your lead counts as tough sweatdrop . Give yourself some more credit, you earned it.  

Tyhoon

kisame-same

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:36 pm
Tyhoon
Good match. Your Eevee team put me in a pinch; my Sandstorm Team has much fear of them.

I don't know if taking out 3 pokes with your lead counts as tough sweatdrop . Give yourself some more credit, you earned it.
They'd da died. Glaceon is glass, Umbreon has no attacking moves and woulda run outta moonlights and Jolteon is well...screwed  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff