musical coridor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virusinmyanal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:30 am
ok so i started to do the orika route but im stuck in the musical coridor (the miror thingy) but im stuck (i tried for over 2 hours) is theyre a trick?? id be very grateful if you told me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:49 am
Ah the musical corridor very confusing. At this place you need to go out to each of the Hexagonal plates and adjust the mirrors to align the energy beam correctly. There are plenty of items that can be found in this area if you explore too. Here is the short way to aligning the mirrors: Turn the Red glass once, then go down the right path and you will see the warp circle to the Orange plate. Follow the beam to the next mirror. You'll actually have to break this one with the fire shot so the beam continues across the hall. Follow the beam to the yellow warp circle. Turn the mirror in the yellow area three times until you hear the "ping" sound. Follow the beam to the next warp circle to the Green area. Leave this one alone and follow the beam to the next warp circle. In the Blue area, move the mirror twice and follow the beam to the Reddish Purple warp circle. Move the mirror in the Reddish Purple area once--you'll hear the door open and you'll automatically end up back at the entrance to the control Room. Save here and get ready for a battle. Hope that helps you all who are stuck on that part. blaugh  

Veda64
Crew

Virusinmyanal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:38 pm
wow. thanks a ton whee  
The Inn ~General Chat~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items