Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Wha'cha watching?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyamoto Haruhiko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:43 am
Dunno if this thread is a repeat or not but I didn't feel like wading thru to all the threads to find it so here is my question:
What Anime series are you currently watching?

Here's my list:
Clannad
Shakugan no Shana II
Rental Magica
H2O - Footprints in the Sand
Hayate no Gotoku
Rosario+Vampire
Bamboo Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:48 am
Click on my sig.  

00NINE-1
Crew

GeebusKermas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anime
Clannad
H2O - Footprints in the Sand
Shakugan no Shana II
Hayate no Gotoku

Manga/Light Novels/Visual Novels/etc.
Haruhi Suzumiya
xxxHolic
Kara no Kyoukai [Also waiting for the movies]
Fate/Zero
Tsukihime
Melty Blood
Kagetsu Tohya
Fate/Stay Night
Clannad

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:16 am
Oh I forgot Gundam 00, it's been really good so far.  

Miyamoto Haruhiko

DarkMage530

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:31 am
Just finished with some stuff trying to decide what to start next. Thinking about either Azumanga Daioh or Elfen Lied or both.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:18 am
I suggest both the hilarity of Azumanga Daioh will help to offset Elfen Lied's super depressing moments.  

Miyamoto Haruhiko

DarkMage530

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:21 pm
Miaymoto Haruhiko
I suggest both the hilarity of Azumanga Daioh will help to offset Elfen Lied's super depressing moments.

Alright, that sounds good, I'll probably do that. Thanks for the recommendation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:01 pm

Clannad
      Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
      Kanon (2006)
      Kimi-kiss ~ pure rouge
      Azumanga Daioh
      Bokura ga Ita

... and basically lots of other stuff that everyone in the world except me has watched. >>;

Shigures Editor

Princess Catnip

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:05 pm
I'm currently watching Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and Gravitation (lulz shounen-ai), but I've also started/need to finish, Azumanga Daioh, Clannad and Bokusatsu Dokuro-chan. There's some other stuff I either don't remember or don't want to admit >.>;

I've also recently finished Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:28 pm
Watching: Naruto Shippuuden, Bleach, Clannad, Minami-Ke: Okawari, Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations, and Shugo Chara!  

xMiyukii

Void_Gazer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:55 am
I'm curently watching:

-Tehxnolyze
-Burst Angel
-Beck
-Bleach
-D. Gray-man
-Claymore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:29 pm
darkmage530
Miaymoto Haruhiko

Alright, that sounds good, I'll probably do that. Thanks for the recommendation.

I find this funny because last summer I did some serious anime watching (I devoured at least 30 different series in one summer). During the day I would watch something lighthearted or humourous and then at night I would watch some more serious/ dramatic stuff. I watched Azumanga during the day for one of these sets and then one I watched at night at the same time was Elfen Lied (also Saikano since they were both 13 eps and Azu was 26)

Presently I am working my way through Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai, and left off on ep 15. I am also watching just about every currently ongoing series, and I'm too lazy to name them off.  

TenakuMihara

DarkMage530

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:52 am
TenakuMihara
darkmage530
Miaymoto Haruhiko

I find this funny because last summer I did some serious anime watching (I devoured at least 30 different series in one summer). During the day I would watch something lighthearted or humourous and then at night I would watch some more serious/ dramatic stuff. I watched Azumanga during the day for one of these sets and then one I watched at night at the same time was Elfen Lied (also Saikano since they were both 13 eps and Azu was 26)

Presently I am working my way through Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai, and left off on ep 15. I am also watching just about every currently ongoing series, and I'm too lazy to name them off.

Wow so your currently watching list is quite immense. And I was going to switch but watched Elfen Lied first and am now watching Azumanga with a few eps of Death Note scattered in there as well.

Although every time I finish an episode of Azumanga, it makes me watch an episode of Lucky Star and I laugh more in Lucky Star sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:26 am
I had to drop Rosario+Vampire too much fan service compared to the Manga.  

Miyamoto Haruhiko

~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff