I had... ANOTHER DREAM!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:13 am
This one full of zombies! gonk
Anyways I and a group of people were in a house defending ourselves from zombies then the zombies disappeared or stopped attacking for some reason and the cops showed up.
Suffice to say we got put in handcuffs and the people that were with me went into the wagon or car whatever and the other officer took me somewhere else.
I managed to get my .45 back after I was handcuffed and that was a good thing.
Because for whatever reason we went into a tunnel, and there we encountered our first group of zombies. After the officer killed the first group she (I think she) unlocked my handcuffs and that's when another group came.

I drew my .45 and put a bullet in one of the zombie's head, no effect. gonk
I kicked it backwards and fired two more shots to the head, it finally went down.
question
We pushed forward for whatever reason and I ran for it. She quickly got over come by the zombies and yelled my name, well actually my alt's name which is pretty weird.
I ran into another zombie which went down on one shot and it had what I think was an AR15 with a reflex scope.

I went back to where I came from, the house, and from behind me came a group of well, 12-17 yo zombie kids.
Creepy as hell because they screamed and all that jazz.
I went to fire the rifle and it was jammed or wasn't loaded.
I cocked it but to no avail.
I removed the mag and slammed it back in and recocked, but still nothing.
So then I dropped it (still on a sling on me I guess) and pulled out my .45 I took down 3 or 4 more before running back into the house and then I woke up.
gonk No Mark Harmon coming to my rescue in that one. cry  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:28 am
I had a dream before that I was downstairs with my brother and cousin and what happened was the front door was open and a zombie decided to walk in I told my brother and cousin to stay back and I quickly went to the door where a Machete was and I sliced the crap out of the thing and woke up  

DaRkGrEeNwALL

Zombies. Seriously.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff