Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Contestant Waiting Room Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:36 pm
This is a room in the Arena. Off to the side there is a room where medic-nin wait for any injured shinobi coming in from their match. The main room is rather large with an area to stretch and warm up and an area to sit and relax. There is also a large balcony area overlooking the arena so that the examinees can watch their competition.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:00 am
Narama flickered in and sat down on a bench near the entrance to the arena stage itself.  

Gurzbag

Syrens Song

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:50 pm
Naomi walked into the waiting room, bouncing with anticipation. She could only giggle as she spun around in a small circle before plopping down on a bench, breathless from the mixture of excitement and travel.

((I am going to assume it is ok for me to post here...If not, I shall delete))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:32 am
A few minutes from when Kasumi left the stadium stands, she appears in the waiting area. Kasumi looks around for a nice place to sit and meditate. "This should do." she says to herself as she sits in the right hand corner of the room near a potted bonsai tree.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:50 pm
Oni walked into the contestant waiting room. Draw? Who the heck does he think he is? Oni kicked a door open in his venting not caring really where the stair went. He kept walking up some stairs that never seemed to end.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:51 pm
Yoh walked behind Oni slowly, shuffing his feet. He plopped down onto a bench then fell over and fell asleep, curled up in a ball.  

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:00 am
Narama walked into the waiting room again and went over to a bench to check his supplies before his match.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:18 am
Kasumi opened her eyes and looked around the room. She saw Oni on one side of the room, and Yoh on the other side. Yoh looked like he was in the fetal position. "Hmph....So neither was standing strong in the end." she says to herself.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:28 am
Oni left the area to be away form every one. He thought of watching the second figth but stayed in the hall ways. Then he came up to a messenger and thought up a good idea. Kaede was hin sensei and should be able to guide him. In some manor at least.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:10 pm
Yoh yawned, and woke up to see Narama and Kasumi were there as well. "Narama-kun! Kasumi-sama!" Yoh got up and hugged them both. "Sorry that match sucked. Oni's still not in my league..." He scratched the back of his head, laughing uncomfortably.  

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:19 pm
Kexaj
Yoh yawned, and woke up to see Narama and Kasumi were there as well. "Narama-kun! Kasumi-sama!" Yoh got up and hugged them both. "Sorry that match sucked. Oni's still not in my league..." He scratched the back of his head, laughing uncomfortably.
"Not in your league huh?" Kasumi replied. She didn't move when Yoh hugged her. She was focused on the match she was going to be in.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:25 pm
"Well, all he does is run away from me, so I guess that's not exactly it...I just have to find a way around his bloodline ability is all." Yoh rationalized his thoughts on Oni pretty quickly. "So...I guess you're really focused on your match, huh? Well, I won't disturb you if you want quiet. I'll be up in the stands...Hope ya win!" With that Yoh smiled and walked off, taking off his jacket and leaving for the stands. He seemed to have something else he wanted to say, but held back...wonder why?  

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

~Aya Goshen~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:13 pm
Guy sat in the southeastern corner of the room meditating. He wasn't much for dramatics, in fact he didn't care for whiny shinobi at all. Sometimes he wondered why he dealt with Saki at times, but then again she is the only family he really has; with the way the Clan is taught.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:24 pm
Saki sat near Guy noticing that he was distracted she seemed kind of down in the dumps. Sighing she tried to meditate and focus her mind on her match.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:28 pm
Kexaj
"Well, all he does is run away from me, so I guess that's not exactly it...I just have to find a way around his bloodline ability is all." Yoh rationalized his thoughts on Oni pretty quickly. "So...I guess you're really focused on your match, huh? Well, I won't disturb you if you want quiet. I'll be up in the stands...Hope ya win!" With that Yoh smiled and walked off, taking off his jacket and leaving for the stands. He seemed to have something else he wanted to say, but held back...wonder why?
"Baka....Your a lightening type, use your head. He's a water type, use what you know to your advantage every chance you get. He has a Kekkai Genki like Raikage, there is a flaw in it somewhere. You find it and exploit it, simple as that." Kasumi has always sounded like the older, more experienced shinobi; but the truth was she wasn't. Kasumi can see flaws in Yoh's fighting only because as kids she discovered his flaw, and as always she has exploited it to the fullest. What is it that she has learned that Yoh hasn't?  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff