Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3~
  MII.
View Results

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:20 pm
> O <
THEY TOTALLY FORGET ABOUT THE POOR LITTLE CREEPY FETUS THAT IS THE ORINDAE!
> 3>
It just evolved, and the ignored it completely....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:22 pm
O.o How'd they ignore it?  

NightIntent

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:25 pm
<<;;
I thought they didn't announcement... But they did...
D<
BUT THEY PUT IT LATER.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay um, Monkeh or Lord. . which ever one of you is holding onto them, I think it's time for Neko to take the blue pill again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

NightIntent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:30 pm
I don't know if I'm just stressed out or what, but that made me laugh. And now I can't stop.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:34 pm
> O <
NO WAY. The last time I took that pill, I woke up in a pod full of goo with wires all over me. Not kewl.

Rathmanian

Lord Gold

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:18 pm
Wormmon

Okay um, Monkeh or Lord. . which ever one of you is holding onto them, I think it's time for Neko to take the blue pill again.

Oh that's me.

He'll feel better once he takes one of these.

Neko
She was holding it in the picture... they just chose not to acknowledge it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:19 pm
<<;
Actually, they said it, but it was in the later part that nobody really reads...

Rathmanian

Lord Gold

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:21 pm
NekoGod
<<;
Actually, they said it, but it was in the later part that nobody really reads...
Hehehe
You just proved yourself wrong, didn't you?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:22 pm
Well, yeah, but nobody reads that far down!
D;

Rathmanian

Lord Gold

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:23 pm
NekoGod
D;
True dat.. I just look for item names in the top/middle part then leave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:25 pm
NekoGod
D;
But you're missing out on the random conversations between Timmy and Dr. Singh! Those are funny!  

NightIntent

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:26 pm
@Intent- If I find something that I read off the internet that makes me laugh, then they deserve a medal.
><
I never laugh online.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:27 pm
...You scare me. A lot.  

NightIntent

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:30 pm
D:
I scare a lot of people.... Like, all but three of the kids on the bus of over 50...
><
But I rarely laugh, and when I do, I fake it usually...

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff