Yes :)
  Maybe...
  No :(
  Hell no! :8
View Results

Ali R in da house

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:08 pm
To any gamer who reads this:

Is anyone here looking forward to Left 4 Dead? Or at least heard of it?

For those who haven't heard of it, the best place to find out information and videos regarding it is Left 4 Dead 411. I'm sure that website could explain Left 4 Dead better than I can! xd If you can't be bothered to follow links/connection dies/whatever then below is a brief summary.

4 survivors are in a city filled with zombies who have a virus similar to the one in "28 Days Later". The virus was supposed to wipe out every living being in that city but they seem to be immune to it. Rather then waiting for a grizzly death, the survivors decide to escape, gunning down any zombie that stands in their way...

Left 4 Dead is a multiplayer co-op FPS survival horror, a refreshing take on the survival horror genre. Normally in survival horror, one player takes on an army of zombies and other monsters, but this time it's 4 human players versus the undead. Teamwork is necessary, anyone who thinks otherwise should wear a clown suit with bells attached, stand in the middle of a field and make as much noise as possible so every zombie knows where it's dinner is! :p

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:20 pm
And there's a mode, which I forget the name of right now, but it senses the action. If there is a lot of action, it will tone it down for a bit, and vice versa. Sounds awesome.

There's an online mode where you can be a zombie. But there can only be 3 or 4 player zombies at a time.  

Ash --The King-- Williams

Dobb Tan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:57 am
They call them the AI Director, it's non-playable,however I find its logic and placement utterly interesting.

Waiting patiently for Nov 20.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:01 am
Sounds cool. That's a new take on horror-games. Having four humans would be very new!
Edit: Left 4 dead is awesome! i was playing it with my bro. it's really good! ^^  

iHimawari

The Snoipah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:59 am
this game is OWNAGE!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:30 pm
I absolutely loev Left 4 Dead. Especially Zoey and how she learned to survive from zombie flicks biggrin

The best part is, my version has Russian voices, and trust me, Russian voices on an action game sounds so awesome ^^ instead of yelling "RELOADING!" they yell "IRISANIZHAYO!"  

Da_Nuke

48: Gamer's Paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff