Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Harry 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:54 pm
Mrs. Rowling has said that she may do an 8th book...in 10 years... and the focus won't be harry but it'll still be the same characters.

What do you hope it'll be about?

I'm hoping it'll be about George Weasley and how he has to live without Fred crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:05 pm
hmmm, I don't think that'd be quite as good as the 7 set but... hmm, it'd be cool if she wrote a book about Sirius and Remus and James... not Peter. xd  

Lord of the Dingbats

Nessgirl12a

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:05 pm
well im guessing it might be about harry and ginny's kids and ron anf hermoine's kids going to hogwarts and things going bad or something.....at least something about their kids....george would be in it too!!!!

BUT FRED IS BETTER!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:59 pm
I love Fred, I was crying when he died. I don't want it to be about Ginny and Harry's kids *pout* That's so....cliche!!!  

6vampire6mistress6

sparky102

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:53 pm
i think it may be kind of cool if she wrote a series on what the lives of harry's dad and sirius and lupin and their friends or something like that but i don't know it might be kind of cool if she wrote about harry's kids!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:08 pm

I think a prequel that focuses on the Marauders would be cool.
      Or Harry's kids. >>

Shigures Editor

Sana-Cutler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:05 am
I actually hope it will be more about the years after the war before the Epilogue to show how everybody is just getting on with their lives  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:16 pm
if JK does another book i reckon,it should be the next generation.  

Numai Outcast

covo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:20 pm
I think it's a bad idea to make an 8th book...the story is done and it should stay done, if she attempts to stretch it out anymore I doubt it will be any good.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:00 am
If she made one, I'd want it to be focused on the Marauders,and yes, even Peter.

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Agent Mallard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:16 pm
All I heard her say was sometime in the not so near future she would probably write an official HarryPotter encylepedia but I thought she said she was done with actual HarryPotter books. Thats why she did the 19 years later epilogue and so that no one else could try to countinue it.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games