Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Taking on an apprentice or two Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:33 pm
Yup. I'm pretty bored, and feel like that some of you could use some help to become better trainers.

In short, anyone who I think is open minded enough and has enough potential, I will take on as a student/apprentice. However, in return, you have to tell people that I was your mentor surprised

So, let the applications begin! ((just tell me why you should be a student, and send me an example of a team either by PM or in a post))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:44 am
Me?  

Jonnnn

Kunx990

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:52 am
User Image
I was bored

Well I was your master but you vastly surpassed me. I need to train on the mountain tops for the next two months.
So I got this D: User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:39 am
I am uber suckish.

I still need help picking that damn Sp.Sweeper for this team as well as making Hetran work.  

Pachulo

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:12 am
What about meh? I need to learn the ways of the pwnage.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:13 am
^^ just so you know I was doing it before it was cool  

16bit-Plumber

Razz-Berry 9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:28 am
Id like to learn to be a Pro Pokemon breeder if anyones offering . arrow  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:42 am
Razz I am a pretty good breeder but not yet pro so together we could teach each other  

Chuuyya

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:54 am
Depends what you want to breed. I have a vast knowledge of pokemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:55 am
!!Razz-berry!!9

1. Breeding isn't hard, it just takes time, research, and patience, lots of patience.
2. Unless you come up against the same pokemon competitively, those 10-20 points gained through perfect IVs matter little, if at all. Natures, EVs, and strategies matter much more.

Also, I would accept the title of apprentice with humility; I have much to learn.  

Tyhoon

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:07 am
Tyhoon
!!Razz-berry!!9

1. Breeding isn't hard, it just takes time, research, and patience, lots of patience.
2. Unless you come up against the same pokemon competitively, those 10-20 points gained through perfect IVs matter little, if at all. Natures, EVs, and strategies matter much more.

Also, I would accept the title of apprentice with humility; I have much to learn.

It does take time, but once you get the right pokemon it's pretty easy. You just have to know the different routes if you want to get good egg moves.
E.G. larvitar with dragon dance. Breed male dragonite or kingdra with a female charizard, feraligator, or lapras. Get a male charmander, totodile, lapras with dragon dance. Breed that with female larvitar, pupitar etc. It takes time to get the actual pokemon to breed. But once that's done, the whole process shouldn't take more than half an hour unless you're looking for natures  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:12 am
I don't need a tutor. I'm wesome enough already! B) My secret weapon is my Roserade! It holds a Big Root, which makes HP Draining moves more powerful! It knows Leech Seed, to seed it, Toxic to badly poison it, Mega Drain to...attack it...and another move I can't think of offhand...Anyway, it's strong!  

Pumpkinbot

Razz-Berry 9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:22 am
Pumpkinbot
I don't need a tutor. I'm wesome enough already! B) My secret weapon is my Roserade! It holds a Big Root, which makes HP Draining moves more powerful! It knows Leech Seed, to seed it, Toxic to badly poison it, Mega Drain to...attack it...and another move I can't think of offhand...Anyway, it's strong!
Cant be thta strong if you barely remember it's moves. =/  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:24 am
!!Razz-berry!!9
Pumpkinbot
lulz
methinks this be a joke. 3nodding  

Tyhoon

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:31 am
Tyhoon
!!Razz-berry!!9
Pumpkinbot
lulz
methinks this be a joke. 3nodding

Shouldn't it have Giga drain? Not Mega Drain? Ingrain could be its last move. I don't know.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff