Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the newest strongest ninja(rpg) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this thred?
  yes
  no
  it's ok
  it is not that good but it works
View Results

wartht

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:16 pm
make yer person like this (this is my)

name: kisana uchihara
parents:unown
jutsus:byakugan,sharingon(kakashi),rasengon,and shadow clones
vilige:kohona(a forgoten clan)
bio:a smart,fast lerner,alredy perfected all of the jutsus i showed and the demond wind shuriken
quiet,cool(lot of girls like him but he dosent knowtis,some peaple look up 2 him and he still dosent knowtis)
aperensce:looks like sasuke exept all in black (bacikly my avy right now)

sumary:all in all a shadowy person who is yet 2 become much more improtant  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:25 pm
i will w8 1 week then i will make the team listing and status listing
then u will know how is favord 2 become kage (after me 4 now i am the kage)
i will update the status listing and if u do not like it pm me about yer status
2 go up in status i will post a test once evry 2 weeks u need 2 anser 8/10 questions right 2 move up a rankif u bring someone 2 the game 1 raise a lvl(ultament ninja top rank before kage if u acheve that rank u r 1 of the ones favord 2 become the kage next)
i will give the gennin test sunday january 27 2008
hope u like the thread  

wartht

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:32 pm
heeeeelloooo ill join XP

Name: Makaia
Parents: Unknown
Jutsus: Demon summoning, Demon bomb, and more
Vilige:Konoha
Bio: Smart, Nice, loves to draw and make stories, she is Deidara's little sister and the Akatsuki is trying to make her join them because of her Demon powers. she is shy sometimes and will try very hard to be unnoticed, which dosent work out very well because of her clumsy act in always triping on something or breaking things on accident. she also had the mouth on her hand, but only on her right hand.
Aperance: User Image
User Image
Sumary:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:52 pm
welcome Makaia you are the first congrats(great person and pics)  

wartht

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:20 pm
3nodding thnxz very glad to join mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:36 pm
a suprize 4 being the first 2 join u become a gennin atomaticly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  

wartht

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:01 pm
YAAAY lol mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:35 pm
I join

Name:Seiko Tori

Village:none she is a rogue

Appearance:User Image

Bio:As a child she was to be taken by orochimaru he mother was killed trying to protect her orochimaru used her for one of his experiments and succeeded by mixing her genes with bird genes she has blood red wings and bird claws for her hands she carries a sythe and wears a cloak to hind her wings and stays away from people  

Level_E_Vampire

wartht

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:21 pm
welcome Seiko you are the second two join congrats just as Makai has you have become a gennin atomaticly one more person will become a gennin just for joining lets wait and see who it is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:42 pm
Name: Saiyumi
Parentage: Unkown
Village: Konoha
Jutsus: Rasengan, Chidori, Summoning, and more
Bio: Abandoned as an infint, Saiyumi has worked hard to get where she is. She has mastered several different techniques and plans on continuing to do so. She is light on her feet from training with the tiger cub she adopted, Tora. Through hard work and persevernce, both have become master tag-team fighters. Sai, has also trained long and hard to master most weapons. She was adopted into Konoha two years ago.
Personality: strong, independent, intellegent, honest, hard working, acts as an older sibling to some of the younger village kids, well liked, loves to be in the dark and other shadowy areas, agile, willing to do just about anything to protect her friends and comrades
Appearance:
User Image  

Ryu of the Sands

wartht

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:52 pm
welcome Saiyumi as you most likely know you are atomaticly a gennin i am for now the kage i think hokage for now unless we agree on a diferent vilege.any way welcome to this rpg i hope you all like it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:06 pm
swee-eet Thxs  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:13 am
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:16 pm
sunday i start the gennin test for thoses who come next if no-one comes i will just rank u guys wednesday-friday so check at least once a day or a soon as u can(the team so far is me as captain,Saiyumi,Seiko,and Makai.).
good luck and if you would like to put extra info on your char. you can[it might help you be higher in rank(you all will be gennin but it will be like bet of class and lower,not to say any of you are bad just other will be better).]

good luck,
kisana(kage)  

wartht

wartht

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:04 pm
here is the list ranking so far

kage:kisana
[as i have seen,thoses with a vilage chose kohona so i am the hokage]
ultament ninja:none yet
spesial jonnin:none yet
jonnin:Seiko,Saiyumi
top chunnin:Makaia
........none below that sofar
keep up the great work

(for makaia:the resone the others were higher than you was becouse the char's they play have to be tough to live in the wild(unless they lived on a fieled ( stare ))you may be better then they but for now they are 1 lvl higher  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff