Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhaedraMcSpiffy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:31 pm
I think we have ourselves a winner:

Pro-Lifer
User Image

This is a painting i did 2 years ago. it's based off of a painting from the rennaisance. The babies on your left represent those that have been killed at the hands of abortion clinics (the abortion clinics are represented by the female doctor at the center). While swords aren't used to abort babies, ithe sword in this painting symbolically stands for death, destruction and blood shed. The doctor has slashed the lives of those children (see painted on rips) and is now turned to kill yet more still. The doctor is staring into the eyes of it's first new victom, a small girl who stares innocently back (maybe even for a kiss). the babies featured on the right all appear happy, but Death is hellbound on coming to annihilate their future lives. The laughing giggling babies soon will be just as hurt and torn as those on the left. Perhaps only the mother holding her child will say no the the doctor and forbid the murder of her own child.

Page 6503 of The Abortion Debate.

Words fail me.

*Mod Edit* Username removed to protect the talentless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:25 pm
I love how she took random pictures of babies from google (or a pro0life propaganda site), and calls it 'art'. There probably isn't a damn thing on there that's original.

I also love how they're actual babies, and not fetuses, because we all know women take babies to abortion clinics to be killed.

That's just bad on so many levels.  

MipsyKitten
Crew

S. Shark

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:50 pm
Most of the babies creep me out, which I think is the opposite of the desired reaction. One's like, "BLARGH! WANT EAT BRAINS!" Pretty clouds, though.

One thing I noticed, the women who have the abortions are literally left out of the picture. Sigh.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:42 am
Nice painting, but it's missing something...What is it?...Just can't put my finger on it...Oh, yeah.

User Image

Actual fetus! Whaddya know?  

Lupine Pyrefly

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:41 pm
The severed hand holding the 'Stop abortion now" sign seriously creeps me out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:46 pm
Quote:
Perhaps only the mother holding her child will say no the the doctor and forbid the murder of her own child.

Ha ha ha, what? Aside from the obvious strangeness of born children being depicted as abortion victims, I like how the abortion provider is some kind of crazy maniac menacing random pregnant women. "Ha ha, I've come to abort your baby, muahaha!" "Nooo, stop giving me an abortion, no, stop it! It tickles!." Seriously, are there some kind of wacky, pushy doctors selling abortions door-to-door that I don't know about?

On a cattier note, those are some creepy-a** babies. Shudder.

Now, here is an artist who's honest about what a embryo/fetus is like!  

MGadda

Fetal Containment Field

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff