Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply The Sims 2 Help
Need help - viewing angle issue!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:56 am
EDIT: I figured out how to fix this on my own. If anyone else has the problem, it seems you need to hold down CTRL and hold down the right-click button on your mouse!

You know how typically your sim house is on eye level, so you could be standing right in front of the sim?

But then sometimes when you're building community lots, it's like an aerial view. And I don't mean COMPLETELY from the sky, like that little button lets you do, just like you're on the ceiling and looking down at everything angled.

Sometimes, very rarely, it happens in home lots, too.

I HATE IT!! It's impossible to see your sims' faces. You're like looking down at the tops of everyone's heads. Is there any way to NOT have the screen do this? It's not every lot, just occasionally, but I despise it. I feel like I can't see what's going on and I get lost easily. ^^; Why does the angle change like this on some lots, and is there a way to not let it do that?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:20 pm
Hmmmm...good question. I remember on an old computer, my mouse would spaz out, and the mouse on screen would go everywhere erratically. If your mouse ad the little wheel between the buttons, then press down on it. This'll let you adjust the side to side, and up and down angle.

Hope that helps!

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:02 pm
No, I'm afraid it's nothing that simple. It has nothing to do with my computer; it's the game. I'll have to take screen grabs next time. It's like it seriously angles it from the ceiling in certain downtown lots. It's very frustrating! >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:54 am
Life beats down and crushes the soul...

Adjust the camera?
You can get it back the way you want it.

...and art reminds you that you have one.

Ablepsy

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:36 pm
What do you mean? Zooming? No, it's not that simple!!  
The Sims 2 Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games