~Vampire Heart~ Semmi lit Roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DanceRiahDance

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:15 pm
This Roleplay is about every race from Vampires to Nekos
YOu can join but please post a profile first.
ere is the skeleton:

Gaia Name:
Character Name:
Appeaance: ((pics please))
weapons:
others:
scars/tatoos:
powers: ((try not to be too over expinential.))
Font Color:

RULES
1.Gaia TOS
2.Keep it pg-17
3.Romance is encouraged
4.Fighting is also encouraged but try not to go overboard such as: The shot fromt he gun was fired but a bunny rabbit jumped infront of my character and hit it instead...you will get hurt in this rp
5.don't start wars
6.swearing's fine i'm not too strickt
7.I can add on or change the rules.
8.no godmodding
9.spread the word!
10.Have fun
11.respect other roleplayers
12. if you can try to put your picture up when you post.
13.respect me! lol
14.i felt like putting a rule 14 don't ask

you may begin!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:24 pm
Gaia Name: xxBreathe_No_Morexx
Character Name: Divine goes by Dark Angel
Race: Vampire/Dark ((fallen)) Angel
Appeaance: http://i3.tinypic.com/6b0ox2q.jpg
Personality/bio: sweet can be cocky a little shy at times can kick your a** and very curious which ends up getting her into trouble...bio unknown.
weapons: Daggar, sword, hand gun
others: Her eyes are Stormy sea blue
scars/tatoos: Scar of an X on her lower back
powers: Can make JUST about anything happen with a finger snap
Font Color: Indigo

DanceRiahDance

unguluck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:52 pm
Gaia Name: Unguluck
Character Name: Yazz
Race: Vampire Mercenary
Appeance: [Yazz]
weapons: Guns, she loves them all.
Personality: One kick a** betch, loves to play around, joke, flirt, very verbose and uncaring. Don't catch her in a bad mood, you might end up with a gun to your head.
scars/tatoos: She has one tatoo around her left fore arm, in Gaelic it says, "The one who pulls the tigger first doesn't die". Don't expect to see it unless your about to die, or on other friendlier terms.
powers: extreamly skilled with any gun you give her, sharp eyes, even for a vampire.
Font Color: gray

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:21 pm
Divine walked along the street humming a tune that she had just been dancing to at a club.
"be my bad boy
be my man,
be my weekend lover,
but don't be my friend." she smiled as she hummed and walked.

DanceRiahDance

unguluck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:03 pm
Yazz cleaned her favorite gun throughly, making sure every part of it, inside and out, gleamed like silver. She placed the speciatly made bullets in one by one, like she was doing some type of surgery. She flicked her wrist causing the gun to click all into place, ready for use.
Perfect! Yazz smiled, she hid the gun underneath her coat, invisable to anyone. She emerged from the alleyway, her heart singing for violence.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:30 am
Gaia Name: Vampires Joker
Character Name: Harley night
Race: vampireish joker
Appeaance: [Harley]
weapons: a bunch of little bombs, hand to hand combat with anything, laughing gas, anythign jokerish, oh yeah she is super good with a whip
others: Super crazy fighter, it seems somehimes she has split personalities.over all she pretty kicks a**, often making some kinda joke hopefully her friend will be joining her soon. she also is a great friend to have on your side because if she can't be friends with you she IS going to cause conflict.
scars/tatoos: a tattoo of a big ace card in her back
powers: crazy good senses, very quick and stongs, she can pollute peoples minds but prefers not to, very very skilled with her whip, and she has a sexy factor.
Font Color:dark red

JaceyJulep

Pure-hearted Conversationalist

JaceyJulep

Pure-hearted Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:42 am
Harley looked around at the people in the streets. she reach her thin plae hand arcoss her brow and sighed
" this is such a dull day..i think some excitement is in order she thought to herself.
she reached into a small purple velvet sack that was hanging softly off her hip and threw three small sliver balls under a fruit stand and turned her back to walk across the street and the cart exploded with a huge purple flame. she smile and fixed her a hat. as she made her way across the street.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:51 pm
Gaia Name: the_forgotten_destiny
Character Name: Destiny
Race: Vampyre
Appeaance: User Image
weapons: none; psionic
others: Has no voice, communicated telepathically (represented with ).
scars/tatoos: none
powers: Is psionic by birth, but has trained to amplify her powers. Also, is a first class healer for the past 300 years. Can use defensive magicks/barriers when needed as well
Font Color: magenta ^_^

LittleGid

LittleGid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:56 pm
Destiny stood outside the bar, taking a drag of her cigarette and observing the people walking by through her cloud of smoke. Her long black hair fell free of its usual tight French braid, a few strand falling in front of her sapphire blue eyes and giving her a rather apathetic look. Her clothing consisted of a pair of skinny jeans, a low-cut bright pink tshirt, and a pair of zip-up high-heeled boots that stopped at her knee. She was grateful to be away from her home for once; life back at her coven had become too stressful, and this was a much needed vacation. As she took another drag of her cigarette, she couldn't help but wonder if she was going to find any fun while she was out here. If anything, she'd be able to get over the past few years and move on with her life. She finished her cigarette and continued down the street, looking for either a fresh meal or someone to toy with.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:02 pm
Gaia name: Candyroks81
Character Name: Lana
Race: Half Human/Half Fairie
Appearance:User Image
Personality/Bio: Now, you may be wondering..how the hell can a human mate with a fairie? Well, they can't. Fairies can be made, but they're also born. There was always fairie blood in her family, but it only comes out once in a century, and she was lucky enough to get it. She's not the really cute 'chibi' fairie per se. She's more hidden and mysterious. She can grow wings, but they're small and do her no good, so she doesn't use them. Lana is probably the nicest, gentlest person you could meet, though her looks may deceive you. She dresses more on the goth side, minus the overdone makeup. Lana controls her powers very well, and can calm anyone down (which is ironic for someone who controls lightning, eh?). She does have a bad side, however. This is a side you don't want to see...and hopefully you never will.
Weapons: Has a dagger hidden under her shirt sleeve, but rarely ever uses it.
Scars/Tattoos: Has the chinese symbol for 'love' on her shoulder.
Powers: Controls electricity
Font Color: limegreen

candyroks81

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:07 pm
Lana had seen it all. The beer, the smoke, the dancing and mentally unstable people. So what drew her to the bar? Nothing, she was just bored, and watching drunk people faintly amused her. It made her realize how lucky she was to be born with common sense. Outside the doorway she caught the eye of a young woman with striking blue eyes and contrasting black hair. Her lips curved at the end as she formed a small smile. She turned away as somebody came stumbing out the door, giggling faintly. Turning her attention back toward the door, she turned around and walked away slowly Hmm...I guess today's just not the day for this... she thought confusedly to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:37 am
Gaia Name: truehiddenevil
Character Name: Akira
Apparent Age: early 20's
Actual Age: approx. 100 years.
Race: half-werewolf and half-vampire
Human Appearance: http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq282/hiddenevil2/sword.jpg
Wolf Appearance: http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq282/hiddenevil2/werewolf665nl.jpg
Human form weapons: Katana infused with the power of the elements and a recurve bow
others: knows many different fighting styles and can change fighting style according to the situation.
scars/tatoos: None
powers: Unusually fast speed and perception. has never gone full speed before. seems to be able to blend in with the shadows. Extremely agile. Can dodge bullets about 50% of the time.
Font Color: Black  

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:49 am
Akira was just out as usual patroling the town for maybe a meal or just somebody that he felt that should not live but he could not find any such person today. Instead during the patrol he noticed some rather unusual people near a bar. He decided to take note of them and return home to relax.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:21 am
As Lana was walking, she caught the eye of a young man around his early twenties. Lana gently pushed a bit of hair out of her eyes to see him better, and was shocked. He had a particularly unique look about him. Now, being a fairie, Lana was well aware of the other 'races'. Now her deep purple eyes were examining him, eyebrows slightly furrowed, she figured it out. Her face relaxed, and a hint of a smile appeared. A werewolf.. she thought. Lana hadn't seen a werewolf in a long time (she was not aware of the 'half-werewolf' situation.) She swerved her path towards him, wondering if he would slaughter her even for talking to him, or if he was a more gentle wolf.

She was curious...

candyroks81

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:54 pm
On his way home Akira noticed that someone was following him. To him it appeared to be a human female, but she also seemed to want to talk. He was feeling playful and he knew this area well since it was so close to home. He decided to play with her and lept into the nearby alleyway while making a noticeable grin on his face that he was hoping she would notice.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff