Reply Firefly Alley ~Other Games Chat~
No More Heroes(came out on Wii)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kochu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:16 pm
yeah so hi, i'm Kochu... >.> i know this is the Ar Tonelico(The game that's on top of my PS2 at the moment) guild but a game that came out for Wii on Wednesday caught my eye. I started playing it and I'm having a blast. The Game is called No More Heroes. It's a hack and slash for the Wii. You're in a fictional town called Santa Destroy in california and you killed an assassin named Helter Skelter. So now you are the 11th ranked assassin in the world. So after that your objective is to wipe out the 10 assassins above you. Well I just thought i might toss it out there that this game is absolutely fun... and well have a good day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:48 pm
>_>

. . . I don't have a Wii T^T

Sounds good, but probably not my type of game.

It really sucks that after over a year there's still not enough next gen consoles around. . . even Stan couldn't get a Nintendo DS. I think it's the crappiest marketing EVER to only release a few for like 2 years after a release.

♥Misha♥

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

Kochu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:09 am
umm, honestly you have to check into the game stores like Gamestop or some place like that on a regular basis, ask them when they are getting thier next shipment of [insert psp, ds, ps3, xbox 360, or wii here] and reserve one so you have a sure idea that you get it. trust me, it took me forever to get a Wii, i bought mine used.  
Firefly Alley ~Other Games Chat~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games