Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
muzuka

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

muzuka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:58 am
Hey im muzuka and im new here and I just got renamon.
User Image
I picked renamon because she is my best friend cause she is reliable and just a fun digimon to have around.(Im taking this to heart aren't I) anyways if it wasn't Renamon I want Kudamon but I need to wait to win him.
edit: My digivice is red and gold. My relationship with Renamon is like just best friends. She is quiet but my family gets her to talk more. She is happy to help around but is surprisingly patient with me.

I watched digimon tamers a little while ago and became a fan. I like other anime as well and watching movies and just being lazy. In sports Ill play what anybody wants to. Im better with non-team sports though. I only reveal the revealing detail that I live in Canada. lol nothing else. Oh and im 15. Check my pro for more like what games I play. I only have nintendo consoles for some reason. The Wii and GCN for starters. lol and I lov'em.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:34 am
Digivolution table of Renamon:
Viximon(in-training)
-can't fight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
renamon(rookie)
-diamond dust(diamonds appear and fire at opponent)
kyuubimon(champion)
-fox tail inferno(the nine tails spread out and flames surround the enemy. The fire shoots into the enemy
-dragon wheel(kyuubimon spins to make a blue flame engulf her. The flame seperates taking the form of a dragon. The dragon spreads and engulfs against the enemy.
Taomon(ultimate)
-talisman of light(writes a spell in the air a burst of energy hits the enemy and causes great damage)
-Thousand spells(unleashes 1000 spell cards at the enemy the cards just blow up on impact though the explosion is very small too)
-trinity force(My memory escapes me a little on this one but I believe it makes a shield that protects from outside forces)
their is Sakuyamon too but thats a rika/renamon only thing I dont think I have the authority to bio-merge.  

muzuka

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff