Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Mock Arena
Kukri Kantaka Vs. Kyosuke Fubiki

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:45 pm
The arena was empty as Kyosuke walked through it, the only person in the stands was the Mizukage who was watching the battle. There was not even a sound as Kyosuke's feet hit the ground, and that was odd considering that he had just stepped on a twig. What's going on here, and why did the kage bring me here? Am I in trouble? he thought as he got to the center of the arena and stood waiting for whatever was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:03 pm
VincentValintine LimitBrk
The arena was empty as Kyosuke walked through it, the only person in the stands was the Mizukage who was watching the battle. There was not even a sound as Kyosuke's feet hit the ground, and that was odd considering that he had just stepped on a twig. What's going on here, and why did the kage bring me here? Am I in trouble? he thought as he got to the center of the arena and stood waiting for whatever was going to happen.

kukri enters the arena and is wondering what's happening  

anbu neji-itachi

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:08 pm
"Good, your here," Hotaru said once Kukri entered the arena, "Now, I want you two to fight so I can see how well you've been trained by the teachers at the academy, and judging by how well you two fight I'll decide if the teachers need to be changed around, so begin when your ready."

After turnin back to face Kukri Kyosuke sighed and shrugged as he said, "Well you heard the man, guess we have to have at it." As he finished talking he slid into a fighting stance and waited for the other genin to make the first move.

((... I think he left...))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:22 pm
VincentValintine LimitBrk
"Good, your here," Hotaru said once Kukri entered the arena, "Now, I want you two to fight so I can see how well you've been trained by the teachers at the academy, and judging by how well you two fight I'll decide if the teachers need to be changed around, so begin when your ready."

After turnin back to face Kukri Kyosuke sighed and shrugged as he said, "Well you heard the man, guess we have to have at it." As he finished talking he slid into a fighting stance and waited for the other genin to make the first move.

((... I think he left...))

kukri seeing kyosuke getting ready to fight takes out his 2 swords pitbull and heartthrob and gets into his shadow hand position  

anbu neji-itachi

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:42 pm
After a couple of seconds where nothing happened Kyosuke started making handsigns as fast as he could so that they were almost blurring.

((You do know you don't have to quote right?))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:06 pm
((Sorry to butt in but I have to make a few comments

1) type out numbers.
2) Use full complete sentences unless the full sentence sounds weird or is not in character. (this is a rare exception)
3) SPELL CHECK SPELL CHECK SPELL CHECK
4) Your post should be in relative 3rd person POV
5) inanimate objects can't talk
6) please explain in detail what you are doing

this guild encourages Long and complex post with detail done in a story like format.

Also note the the Shadow Hand Taijutsu weapons form requires two identical one handed blades. Your picture in your bio Anbu seems to show your weapons as two handed blades.

Please continue your fight))

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

anbu neji-itachi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:58 pm
after seeing the hand signs kukri covered his body in lightning while sending water streams at kyosuke  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:24 pm
(( >.> Dude <.< ))

((First off, WTF is that? Secondly, No handsigns or anything like that? Third, Physics says that doing that you'd shock yourself before the water has enough time to get to Kyosuke. Fourth, you don't have a single elemental attack in your arsenal of jutsu. Fifth, numerous grammar and spelling mistakes and when I notice them, it's bad. Sixth, even if you could cover your body in lightning it would be self-sacrifical in that it would mess with your nerves and you shouldn't be able to move correctly. Seventh, Streams? Streams? The Second Hokage, Kisame, Kakashi, Zabua, none of them ever used multiple streams, Itachi did once, but that was when he was using clones.))

((I think you should work on that before I even read the sentance again to look for more mistakes >.< ))  

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Mock Arena

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items