Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Can you rate me? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazily_Cool_Kyle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:39 pm
Not my avatar, of course, but how well I'm doing as a trainer so far. I just got my diamond and I'm new to the Sinnoh, so I'm not sure if I'm doing good or not. Here's my status:

I played for 25hrs. and 36 min.
I have 7 badges
I never lost (I've had defeated Pokemon, but no lost battles)
I have: Lv. 38 Luxray (Iron Tail, Shock Wave, Strength, Crunch)
Lv. 37 Staraptor (Fly, Aerial Ace, Wing attack, Defog)
Lv. 33 Brongzong (Shadow ball, Extrasensory, Hidden power, Flash cannon)
Lv. 36 Bibarel (Hyper Fang Rock Climb, Surf, Rock Smash)
Lv. 41 Torterra (Earthquake, Cut, Mega Drain, Razor leaf)
Lv. 18 Riolu (Quick Attack, Shadow Claw, Force Palm, Drain Punch)

That's just my team. Please tell me if I'm doing good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:59 pm
I give you an F..becuase you are wearing starter clothes and your total value must be about 1001 gold..but i thik thats to much..maybe your worth 3 gold in total..either way your poor..and your clothes dont match..i mean..wow  

16bit-Plumber

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:03 pm
this place is filled with serious competitive battlers, who i think just resent noobs if you are in fact a noob. lighten up on him plumber.

I would suggest leveling up your pokemon more  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:15 pm
User Image
I was bored

F--
Avi:
No style
Wtf golf shoes?

Team:
No Lucario
Underleveled
Shitty Natures
Need more badges
Bibarel only has 3 HMs
Torterra has 2 STAB'd moves

So I got this D: User Image

Kunx990

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:26 pm
paleHorse91
this place is filled with serious competitive battlers, who i think just resent noobs if you are in fact a noob. lighten up on him plumber.

O.o...what cha talking about i was rating his avi..There is no need to rate an In-Game team

I mean any In-Game team can win with a high enough level, and there was the fact that someone like you was gonna come and rate it anyways..a little half baked..but you did it

but since the plumber show no hostility to anyone..I will fix your team free of charge.

(note all the move set about to be given is based on In-game restrictions and having zero funds)
Luxary:
remove Shock wave for thunder fang

Staraptor:
Remove aerial ace & wing attack (most likely you dont wanna lose fly,but to flying type moves is retarded)

Torterra: based on your stats get rid of mega drain or razor leaf( is your ph.attk higher or your sp.attk)

Riolu: since your at your 7th badge it's a bit to late to have weak pokemon level it up quick or replace it

Overall get your pokemon up to level 40-45 ( close to 50 for your starter) before fighting the next gym  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:45 pm
paleHorse91

No one resents noobs. Everyone just doesn't like annoying people.

Anyway the game isn't really hard so there's no point in rating what you've done. Lose the bibarel though (it sucks) and just level up. You'll be grabbing some legendaries later.  

Pay Per Cuts

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:55 pm
Plumber and PayPerCuts both bring up good points in improvements for your team, but most of all you need to level up to about lvl. 45. You might want to think about natures next before you try battling over wifi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:20 pm
Ok. Thanks for the advice, everyone. Oh, and by the way, I'm not a noob, guys. I just could never get a DS (All the stores were understocked). In my Emerald, I already got all the gold symbols without much problem.

Oh, yeah. I'll follow up Plumber's idea about replacing moves, and I already raised my Riolu a little. It's at Lv. 27 now.  

Crazily_Cool_Kyle

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:20 pm
16bit-Plumber
paleHorse91

O.o...what cha talking about i was rating his avi..There is no need to rate an In-Game team

I mean any In-Game team can win with a high enough level, and there was the fact that someone like you was gonna come and rate it anyways..a little half baked..but you did it

but since the plumber show no hostility to anyone..I will fix your team free of charge.

(note all the move set about to be given is based on In-game restrictions and having zero funds)
Luxary:
remove Shock wave for thunder fang

Staraptor:
Remove aerial ace & wing attack (most likely you dont wanna lose fly,but to flying type moves is retarded)

Torterra: based on your stats get rid of mega drain or razor leaf( is your ph.attk higher or your sp.attk)

Riolu: since your at your 7th badge it's a bit to late to have weak pokemon level it up quick or replace it

Overall get your pokemon up to level 40-45 ( close to 50 for your starter) before fighting the next gym

ok cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:42 pm
I wonder how nitnit would rate me? That is, to as far as I've gotten, not to the entire game when it's completed.  

Crazily_Cool_Kyle

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:06 pm
Well, I would think that he would rate you not quite ready for competitive battles just quite yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:18 pm
Well, I know that.  

Crazily_Cool_Kyle

Crazily_Cool_Kyle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:29 pm
At least now I have a Dialga.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:55 am
SportsMaster789
Well, I know that.

Then why are you wondering what you know  

Pay Per Cuts

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:06 am
Well I am going to out on a limb and say that this isn't a competitive battling team...(at least I hope so...).

If it's in game there is no point in this cause in game is extremely easy...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff