Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Yawr my Gym is now open. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pachulo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:24 pm
Yeah I just finished the team ^_^.

I just need a few tweeks but I need to battle with it to see if it works.

If you want to battle just post in the gym in the Subforum.

On Topic - We need 8 Gyms and a Elite 4 so it can be more active @_@.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:09 pm
I'm working on a gym, but breeding is a real pain.  

darkslasherX
Crew

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:58 pm
darkslasherX
I'm working on a gym, but breeding is a real pain.

breeding is the worst part of training pokes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:49 pm
After I finishing developing the new team of mine (That I really hope is a winner) I might apply for the Elite 4.  

Deathguiser

Pachulo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:24 pm
Deathguiser
After I finishing developing the new team of mine (That I really hope is a winner) I might apply for the Elite 4.

Elite 4 is no Fun unless they follow a theme surprised

BTW I have a fetish for Bug Pokemon, I can try and make a Bug gym/Elite 4 but then I would get own since bug are fairly weak  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:32 pm
The most annoying part of breeding is finding the right IVs. But, I managed to find decent ones so I am currently raising a new Dark team. Once my team is complete and tested, I will apply to be a gym leader.  

Luther Olathes

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:36 pm
Pachulo
Deathguiser

BTW I have a fetish for Bug Pokemon, I can try and make a Bug gym/Elite 4 but then I would get own since bug are fairly weak

After we have a decent amount of gyms and challengers, I will open a E4.

It will be the four top players of the guild. Nitnit, maybe me, then two or three other people who tryout.

Oh ya, the last person to beat E4 will be the last challenge.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:48 pm
Jonnnn
Pachulo
Deathguiser

It will be the four top players of the guild. Nitnit, maybe me, then two or three other people who tryout.

Well I say the Elite 4 each trainer have a theme, besides the Champ who should have his regular Team.

If I drop my Gym (unlikely) I will try out for the Elite 4, I do consider myself top after all, But I guees for the Tryout I would need to bring my Original Strong/Boring team.  

Pachulo

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:50 pm
Pachulo
Jonnnn
Pachulo
Deathguiser

Well I say the Elite 4 each trainer have a theme, besides the Champ who should have his regular Team.

If I drop my Gym (unlikely) I will try out for the Elite 4, I do consider myself top after all, But I guees for the Tryout I would need to bring my Original Strong/Boring team.

I will require you to tryout with a theme. Though the theme will be much more lenient. Liek Gyarados in a dragon team, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:45 pm
..who could be the e4?  

16bit-Plumber

Pachulo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:07 pm
16bit-Plumber
..who could be the e4?

I say we hold a Tournament. of every singe menber that battles.

1st,2nd,3rd and 4th place get to be on the elite 4.

Then to become the Champion you need to have a straight win on the leite 4 as well as the 8 Gym badges (maybe more than 8 gyms?) and you need to beat the elite 4 in a streak. Lets say you beat Elite 4 1 and 2 but lose to elite 4 3, then you need to restart from Elite 4 1.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:17 pm
Pachulo
16bit-Plumber
..who could be the e4?

Then to become the Champion you need to have a straight win on the leite 4 as well as the 8 Gym badges (maybe more than 8 gyms?) and you need to beat the elite 4 in a streak. Lets say you beat Elite 4 1 and 2 but lose to elite 4 3, then you need to restart from Elite 4 1.

I agree with this.

I think you should have all the badges ubtil the number of gyms gets much higher. Maybe stop at 12?  

Jonnnn

Pachulo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:24 pm
Jonnnn
Pachulo
16bit-Plumber
..who could be the e4?

I agree with this.

I think you should have all the badges ubtil the number of gyms gets much higher. Maybe stop at 12?

Or maybe we can make it anime style?

We have an unlimited amount of gyms, but you only need 12 Badges to challenge the elite 4, It would be easir on a way like for Example lets say there is a gym you cant beat you can just challenge a different gym.

Seems like a Good and bad idea at the same time  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:28 pm
Pachulo
Jonnnn
Pachulo
16bit-Plumber
..who could be the e4?

I agree with this.

We have an unlimited amount of gyms, but you only need 12 Badges to challenge the elite 4, It would be easir on a way like for Example lets say there is a gym you cant beat you can just challenge a different gym.

But that would mean I would have to regulate the difficulty of gyms. You can't have many incredibly easy gyms that are run by noobs. It would make the challenge way to easy.  

Jonnnn

Pachulo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:37 pm
Jonnnn
Pachulo
Jonnnn
Pachulo
16bit-Plumber
..who could be the e4?

I agree with this.

But that would mean I would have to regulate the difficulty of gyms. You can't have many incredibly easy gyms that are run by noobs. It would make the challenge way to easy.

Yeah thats why I said it was a bad and good idea.

Maybe we can have gyms lelvs?

Like we have Gyms lvl 1, lvl 2 and lvl 3 depending on Difficulty?

You need 4 of difiicult badge to make it to the elite 4.

That makes it 12 Badges to challenge the Elite 4.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff