Welcome to Gaia! ::

History Huggers

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who do want to live in the past! 

Tags: history, historical 

Reply Main Forum
Looking for someone to make us a guild banner (done!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shirofoxes
Captain

Business Gekko

3,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:09 pm
Does anyone out there know how to make a guild banner? I've made a sig banner already, and I'm working on the front page layout, but I have no clue what the dimensions are for guild banners.

Help? I'll pay the maker 500g if they wish *puppy eyes*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:30 pm
ITS 200 BY 40 PIXELS I SUPOSE I COULD MAKE A BANNER :] JUS TELL MEH WHAT IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE :]  

Yukimura D Sanada

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:35 pm
how about we make our insignia a timeline  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:44 pm
User Imagesome days, some nights some live, some die in the way of the samuraiUser Image

idk well if ya want me to make the banner just PM me i suppose :] tell me how you want it and ill make it (or try razz ) ill check back here periodically

User Imagesome fight, some bleed sun up to sun down the sons of a battlecryUser Image

Yukimura D Sanada

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:54 pm
got any suggestions captian  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:58 pm
User Imagesome days, some nights some live, some die in the way of the samuraiUser Image

i dun think shes on anymore User Image

User Imagesome fight, some bleed sun up to sun down the sons of a battlecryUser Image

Yukimura D Sanada

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:59 pm
neutral it doesn't matter im out of iideas u got any question  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:04 pm

idk 200 x 40 pixels inst alot to work with everything i could thing of would be way too big User Image

Yukimura D Sanada

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:07 pm
english plz i don't use that software often  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:11 pm

you dont know what a pixel is???

if nto ill explain :]

its the basic building block for any images on the computer or tv and most electronics its a small colored square and all pictures are made up of them the banner for the guild is only 200 x 40 pixels so its pretty small
an icon like this domo face>User Image< is only 15 pixels wide

Yukimura D Sanada

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:15 pm
pixels r common knowlegde ov course i no what those r
just how do u use the software  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:20 pm

youd be surprised how many people dont know things like that haha razz
idk i use a cheap version of photoshop thats way out of date razz but it was free :]
i use version 6 cus i dont feel like paying 40$ for version 8 .... i wunder what happened to version 7 XD
hopefully a new version will come out soon then 8 will be free XD
o and to answer your question youd have to download a photoshoping program and just play around with it i self taught myself everything i know and theres stil a few things i dont know how to do .. it might also be because the program doesnt have those features but id still like to know how to do stuff like make a transparent background n such

Yukimura D Sanada

shirofoxes
Captain

Business Gekko

3,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:38 pm
Gah! I'm sorry! I got distracted. I blame fanfiction.

Thanks so much for your offer Yukimura! I would love it if you could make us a banner! ^_^ Would you like the 500g?

OMG! I love the timeline idea, I never even thought of that... *hugs you for your genius*

Lol I made my sig with a cheap photo thing...it's not photoshop though...
As for transparent backgrounds, I have no idea. I just used white for my sig.

I think the timeline would be an awesome insignia!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:12 pm
Shiro_Kitsune_San
Gah! I'm sorry! I got distracted. I blame fanfiction.

Thanks so much for your offer Yukimura! I would love it if you could make us a banner! ^_^ Would you like the 500g?

OMG! I love the timeline idea, I never even thought of that... *hugs you for your genius*

Lol I made my sig with a cheap photo thing...it's not photoshop though...
As for transparent backgrounds, I have no idea. I just used white for my sig.

I think the timeline would be an awesome insignia!

mmk itll have to be a small timeline XD
what historic events do you want on there?? (so i can go find pictures)

Yukimura D Sanada

roman-optio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:17 pm
i can make it if u read my other post, itll tell u very few, not all but some historical stuff...im obsessed with history...im good with history projects.....the post i did has the subject, "hi"...i usually do more work than is asked as i love work on the computer....i usually go to the extreme trying to make it perfect because im kind of a perfectionist when it comes to art but not that much of 1.

anyway, if u want graphics help, pm me...im very good with graphics, in my opinion maybe not in others' opinions....so ill be on the computer today, if u need me....

kyle...aka, roman-optio  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces