Welcome to Gaia! ::

The BIONICLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For BIONICLE fans (obviously) 

Tags: BIONICLE, LEGO 

Reply The BIONICLE Guild
I now present.... The Mistika! [and other summer '08 sets] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daikunus Of Chaos

2,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:19 am
Ok, now the titan pics have been out awhile, Ive also just come across the new toa and makuta....so.....on with the pics...

The Toa:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A pretty detailed pic of Tahu

The Toa Team

Brotherhood of Makuta Members:

The.....well....brotherhood

The Titans:
[kinda big pics so I'll link these]

Vultraz

Takanuva

Rockoh

Jetrax

Axalara  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:45 pm
Um ... I'm not sure what to say. Is it okay to display summer sets now?  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

Daikunus Of Chaos

2,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:38 pm
Im guessing its ok, since in a few weeks theyll be showed at the toyfare in NYC  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:44 pm
Really, I hope ToyFair magazine has them. Anyways, just don't post the images in BS01, they have a policy against it.  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

Daikunus Of Chaos

2,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:46 pm
Yea, I was talkin to the owner of BS01 on msn and he said the leaks weren't allowed over there, again, they'll probably be allowed once the toyfair rolls around....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:01 pm
Pretty interesting. I like the look, they're definitly something new. I'm more concerned about the Nuva though, I hope their designs fit well. Takanuva looks cool, I'm warming up to him being a Toa of light and dark, which is pretty savage. He's big though, he's got Pohatu's arms as armor on his legs. And for the Jextrax and all thems, the only rumors I've heard are that three of them are an evil version of Pohatu, Lewa, and Kopaka, I'm not too sure though.  

TheDarkHooded

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:25 am
- Tahu somehow looks like a red Defilak... So I think he more looks like a Matoran than a Toa.
(- The other Mistika's pics are to small to say something about them...)
Takanuva: Looks pretty cool... But I hoped he'd be white on the left half of his body and black on the other half... Instead, it's just a strange mix... But he still looks cool. smile
- Vultraz, Rockoh, Jetrax, Axalara: Great... Four more sets I probably will buy and never build because of the lack of space...

But are you 100% sure that these aren't fakes?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:08 pm
They're like the pre- stages of what they're going to look like, as in, these are like the first or second design for these characters. They can still change them, and probably will (some of them I hope) but it looks like as far as the canister sets go, they're set. I mean, this early into 2007 we didn't have any packaging pictures of the Mahri, just the Mahri themselves. It's up in the air, they aren't fake but they aren't exactly real either. We'll know in a few months. Doesn't really answer the question, but gives insight on the sets themselves.  

TheDarkHooded

Daikunus Of Chaos

2,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:31 pm
TheDarkHooded
They're like the pre- stages of what they're going to look like, as in, these are like the first or second design for these characters. They can still change them, and probably will (some of them I hope) but it looks like as far as the canister sets go, they're set. I mean, this early into 2007 we didn't have any packaging pictures of the Mahri, just the Mahri themselves. It's up in the air, they aren't fake but they aren't exactly real either. We'll know in a few months. Doesn't really answer the question, but gives insight on the sets themselves.

actually, we'll get next-to-final designs in the next 3-4 weeks from the NYC toyfair, who I'll add, a represenative from MoD will be at....he sorta asked me to join him....but its out of my way a bit  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:08 pm
Daikunus Of Chaos
TheDarkHooded

actually, we'll get next-to-final designs in the next 3-4 weeks from the NYC toyfair, who I'll add, a represenative from MoD will be at....he sorta asked me to join him....but its out of my way a bit

SO COOL. I've been asking around about that, I was trying to see if I could get in because I work at Lego, no such luck though. ^^;;;; He asked you to join him huh? Like as his assistant? Or.....?  

TheDarkHooded

Daikunus Of Chaos

2,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:06 pm
TheDarkHooded
Daikunus Of Chaos
TheDarkHooded

SO COOL. I've been asking around about that, I was trying to see if I could get in because I work at Lego, no such luck though. ^^;;;; He asked you to join him huh? Like as his assistant? Or.....?

A assisstant of sorts...... I am one of the vets of MoD in a way and one of the only that are on the east coast like him  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:49 pm
Daikunus Of Chaos
TheDarkHooded
Daikunus Of Chaos
TheDarkHooded

A assisstant of sorts...... I am one of the vets of MoD in a way and one of the only that are on the east coast like him

Soo coool!!! You totally should!! Even if you can't, you ahve to!! To take pictures for the rest of us! ^^;;;;  

TheDarkHooded

Yitsul

Romantic Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:24 pm
My Only Criticism is that Krika and Gorast Lack Full Limb Articulation compared to previous sets. so My Favorite Makuta Mistika is Bitil but I wish they'd use real yellow instead of school bus yellow, can look too orange to me sometimes. and the toa are cool looking and Tahu is my favorite because RED is my favorite color... $13 each sheesh. but I'm still getting all 6 at the comic-con. Like I did with the visorak and the toa mahri (the Inika Werent available in comic con 06 so I ordered by catalog thaT TIME >_<)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:09 am
Wait, you can buy the summer sets at comic-con? Is that because Cominc-con is in the summer? Or......????  

TheDarkHooded

kopakanui

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:07 pm
I am amazed by how the new sets are starting to look. Again as usual I will be getting these guys as soon as possible.  
The BIONICLE Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff