Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
If the 8 Phases had Personalities.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magus? :0
  <333
  </3
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:24 pm
What do you think they would be like? :0
I think Magus would have a clever kinda cold personality. cool

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:10 pm
Innis might be sarcastic... but not as Skieth....
Corbenik would be all silent and mysterious.

EM0 Shino

Shialu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:37 pm
Skeith- Unserious, playful, raepistwut
Innis- Kindof a b***h, doesn't have any respect for anyone
Magus- Squeely, super loyal, "fangirl". Yes, Magus is femme. Which is why Kuhnie is all attatched to it.
Fidchell- Low self esteem. REALLY low.
Gorre- whocares I haven't thought of it.
Macha- Full of herself? Sure why not. Haven't thought of it yet
Tarvos- Yet again, boring avatar
Corbenik- Frat boy. Gets drunk often, invites over friends to the Avatar's town house. Pisses off skeith a lot.

I have a comic in my head.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:26 pm
Hmm... xd
[I'm giving them genders based on their Epitaph Users in G.U.. Bite me.]

Skeith: For some strange reason, I imagine him to be immature but with a very mean streak if you piss him off. He'd also be short, ahurhur. He probably likes messing with people's heads.

Innis: I see her as similar to her host: hiding all her pain and insecurity behind a mask of smiles. Except... she's freakin' crazy when she snaps. Like, ">:3 SOULS!" kind of crazy.

Magus: Lady killer, definitely. Also, much brighter than he appears.

Fidchell: MS. CLEO IN DISGUISE. But not really. Probably a bit smug and overconfident, bordering on "I'm going to beat you up if you don't STFU about yourself." I can also see him as being socially awkward, because his knowledge would make him want to appear good, but he might not have the "social know-how" on how to accomplish that.

Gorre: Manipulative and cunning for the female side, and the male side would be the "voice of reason." (O-oh god, it's Volkan and Dortin... except they're both male.)

Macha: The chick everyone wants to get with because she dresses like a total whore, but she really has a heart of gold (and herpes. But mostly gold.).

Tarvos: Not quite aggressive, but more vindictive. She'd probably hold grudges for a looong time.

Corbenik: Open to giving people second chances, really. I can also see him as being quiet, but not shy. Just the kind of guy that stands there all silent and you go, "man, he's pretty cool." Also, hella tall.  

fk12

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Skeith would be a whore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:44 am
Skeith Rapeist. No need to say more. Seriosuly. Someone would want to punish haseo for never saying Thank You. Which "You Never Said Thank You" seems to be my Fave Fanfic.

Innis..I've always seen her as a kind, smiling person but with an Anger problem. And she likes to talk. A lot.

As for the others....nothing.

BreathLessX
Crew

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:56 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Skeith would be a whore.
I would pay him every night too. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Inis would be an attention whore.  

Shino Beats Up Ovan

Samsayia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:51 pm
i always thought of skeith as like that quiet assassin type. unlike that kid in the play ground with a magnifying glass on a bunch of ants. in my fantasy the ants would get pissed and march on skeith and bite the sh*t outta him. but that's just me.

Innis would be agile. like a bird rly, buzzing around. just wanna shoot it with a pellet gun.

Magus on the other hand. i think he's probably the only one other than endrance who fits their character. Kuhn and magus are toight. toight like a tioger.

Fidchell would be that idiot in the back of the class that thinks he knows everything and everyone shuns from society. SHUUUUNNN, SHUUUUNNNNNNNN.

Gorre as those two idiots on an mmorpg that have a god complex in a pvp battleground. "should we gank him?" "OH WELL WE'RE 20 LVLS ABOVE HIM INSTEAD OF JUST GANKING HIM LETS COME UP WITH SOME PLAN TO ENTERTAIN OURSELVES!" something like that.

Macha, wel macha already developed her own personality. She's like Mia, cuz well...she is Mia. Mia is a display of macha's personality. As for fitting with endrance, elk freaking cheated ok? Had anyone else been with Mia while she was in TW would THEY have turned out to be Macha's epitaph user? no idea =_=

Tarvos is the type of person that hates the world and gets pissed off at everything because she got beat at her own game. Kinda like when you keep dying in a battleground and you SERIOUSLY want to go kill that person because they caught you off guard and ganked you...but then oops, battleground ends. =(

and then there's cobenik. Corebenik is a pedifile. That's why he's so quiet. Just sits there until you piss him off. Then he gets up and whips out of can of "IMMMA RAAAAPPPEEE YOUUUUUUU"".

tada! is it mean? am i bashing the poor epitaphs? yeah....perhaps. They're all emo kids anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:28 am
Vaizard Ryuuku Hayate
Pink Plastic Ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Who wouldn't? Sexiest avatar ever. Srsly. redface  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:57 am
"I'll share with ya PPN...Maybe all three of us can gang up and teach Corbenick a lesson in Rapist manners? Either that or we just kinda PK him and split the drops."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:44 pm
I think they might have some of the same qualities as their users.
Skeith: Bitchy, explosive, hawt. Reluctant to admit he cares what happens to others. Also immensely loyal, although somewhat psychotic. >>;;
Innis: Annoying and screechy. Everyone wants to stab her, only they can't because she can do cool stuff. mad
Magus: Powerful and loyal. Popular with the lady Epitaphs. :D
Fidchell: Annoyingly cryptic and mysterious.
Gorre: One side would be all annoying and childish. Really immature and headstrong. The other side would just follow whatever its twin says. xD
Macha: Uppity, acts like she's queen of the world. She really does care about her fellow Epitaphs, but she doesn't like to show it.
Tarvos: Immensely loyal to Fidchell and follows everything he says. Although she seems to be unable to think for herself, she's actually very independent.
Corbenik: The silent warrior. He's very intelligent, but generally keeps his mouth shut.

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:54 pm
Vaizard Ryuuku Hayate
"I'll share with ya PPN...Maybe all three of us can gang up and teach Corbenick a lesson in Rapist manners? Either that or we just kinda PK him and split the drops."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sounds like a plan, yo.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:22 am

Skeith- Man-whore
Innis- Crybaby
Magus- Raepist
Fidchell- His predictions finally drove him insane.
Gorre- Clingy
Macha- Sells herself to the other Epitaphs
Tarvos- Likes to nag at Skeith for being a man-whore
Corbenik- Likes to stalk Skeith

Thats it... *nodnod*

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

19,325 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:07 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
Vaizard Ryuuku Hayate
Pink Plastic Ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Who wouldn't? Sexiest avatar ever. Srsly. redface

Magus > Skeith. Sorry. talk2hand  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces