Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Hey Guys and nit

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:32 pm
Appologies to my not being here to be me. I know you all missed me (probably not, but let me think you did). Since I've been gone here are the important highlights in my life:

-My wireless router broke (again)
-I got Phantom Hourglass and my diamond is back to its crappy potential
-More women broke up with me and now hates me enough to blow my damn head off but i told them that would probably be Shigeru or Nit's job if it comes to it, and then they slapped me.
-My cousin came back from Iraq in a casket and I laughed and then said prayer....

And thats about it. If you think I need your pitty or your "poor Zell" I don't so either keep them to yourselves or Shove 'em!. Oh and click the link.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10982333  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:36 pm
sup  

paleHorse91

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:19 pm
Poor Zell, made a thread advertising his other thread, ranting about his life issues.

Let's lock this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:23 pm
I don't get why you would tell a girl in real life that is was people on the internets job to kill you if it came down to it?  

Deathguiser

Kunx990

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:01 pm
Zelly_2
Appologies to my not being here to be me. I know you all missed me (probably not, but let me think you did). Since I've been gone here are the important highlights in my life:

-My wireless router broke (again) - Your fault
-I got Phantom Hourglass and my diamond is back to its crappy potential - TOON LINK IS CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL!!!!
-More women broke up with me and now hates me enough to blow my damn head off but i told them that would probably be Shigeru or Nit's job if it comes to it, and then they slapped me. - Well its not your fault your an uber nice guy.
-My cousin came back from Iraq in a casket and I laughed and then said prayer.... - thats not funny my brother died that way.

And thats about it. If you think I need your pitty or your "poor Zell" I don't so either keep them to yourselves or Shove 'em!. Oh and click the link.

User Image]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10982333
User Image
I was bored

So I got this D: User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:47 pm
i sorta thought you died.  

ravemaster47

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:37 pm
ravemaster47
i sorta thought you died an hero'd.

Fix'd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:45 pm
Don't worry Zell, learn from me and you will become a void emotionless pit of loneliness. Nobody will understand you, but it will be okay, for the entire world is your chess board. You shall see all as pawns, maybe rooks, and occasionally bishops in your plans.

You will open with venetian defenses, but nobody will appreciate it. You will quickly conquer any who you actually set your mind on, but after the hunt, you will feel empty again.

As you continue down the path, you will soon stop utilizing your immense knowledge of how to ******** with people, and try to accomplish something. However, since you cannot stand the system, you will try to accomplish something you know is silly and moot, because you will understand that nothing has any meaning anyways.

On second thought... go back to listening to linkin park and thinking you're sad. It's much easier.  

nitnit
Captain

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:50 pm
nitnit
Don't worry Zell, learn from me and you will become a void emotionless pit of loneliness. Nobody will understand you, but it will be okay, for the entire world is your chess board. You shall see all as pawns, maybe rooks, and occasionally bishops in your plans.

You will open with venetian defenses, but nobody will appreciate it. You will quickly conquer any who you actually set your mind on, but after the hunt, you will feel empty again.

As you continue down the path, you will soon stop utilizing your immense knowledge of how to ******** with people, and try to accomplish something. However, since you cannot stand the system, you will try to accomplish something you know is silly and moot, because you will understand that nothing has any meaning anyways.

On second thought... go back to listening to linkin park and thinking you're sad. It's much easier.

lulz, but i have no problem listening to LP, i like their music.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:07 am
Okay first of all I'm not proclaiming my problems, well I kinda am but i was only giving you guys the reason of my absence.

Two, Kunx thats great about Toon link in Brawl but I am allowed tp laugh at y dead cousin. we made a bet and I won he thought he wasn't going to die in Iraq and he said if he did I could laugh.

Third, I figured that if anyone deserved to shoot me it would be Nit and Shigeru becasue I gave them the most crap over my time here.

And lastly, Nit, I'm already working on my plans. I am not the kind to just sit around and listen to music.  

-2 Z Zelly

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff