Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:33 pm
Reposting...

Soq's Name: Rhapsody
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Rhapsody is very insecure about his looks. He thinks himself to be ugly for being pink and also having a curly mane and tail. He wonders why the spirits played such a trick on him and wondered if maybe he was ment to be a girl and they messed up. He tends to shy away from others, not wanting to be critisized or made fun of. This means he has not met a lot of others yet and may be stand-off-ish at first or very cautious. With gentle prodding he can most likely be made to see he is handsome in is own unique way. (It will take a lot though.) He has a few close friends and the only mare to ever get really close to him was Leilani and they ended up having children together (two sons). After that didn't work out he ended up just milling about the teepee keeping his grandmother company.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who makes him feel special for who he is and doesn't care what he looks like on the outside. Though he really isn't sure what he would want in a mate as he has only met a few mares and like I said, the only one to get really close was Leilani. She would have to not care that he has two sons. Someone caring and gentle would be a good match for him. (Though I will look at anything for him at this point. My poor pink boy needs some lovins!)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Rp would be preferable but I will consider non-Rp as well, I know everyone does get busy
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: He doesn't really know how to flirt and I would like a Serious Relationship for him but it can start out as flirt depending on the mares personality.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:35 pm
Reposting...

Soq's Name: Ramiel
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ramiel is the son of Israfel and Alyna. He is a very responsible and mature young stallion and was that way even as a foal. He never did anything without thinking about the consequences first. He can be a bit of a stick in the mud and uptight. He is very protective of his sister even though he hasn't seen her very much or had much contact with her.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Suprise me...I am open to anything really for him...if you have an interesting plot please do let me know!
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is the easiest way to get in touch with me
RP or non-RP?: Rp is preferable or eventual Rp, though I will take non-Rp with a good back story/plot
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious, or flirt that leads into serious. He will not breed unless he is lifemated.

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:54 pm
Soq's Name: Adina
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Adina…well, Adina contemplates things. This could be anything from theoretical psychology, philosophy and other emotionally tied thoughts, to something more along the lines of observing a flower and wondering how it functions. Generally he is a friendly enough individual, though awkward with starting conversation and oblivious to many emotional signals from others of his kind, especially flirtation. In fact, it’s a wonder he’s curious enough about the process of foal making considering his lack of interest when it comes to relationships. Because of this he often comes off as aloof; and if not detached from reality, there are times he’ll pester you with a swell of questions which would annoy even the most patient of characters. And when he does seek companionship it is usually in the company of males. All in all his intentions are good (though largely self concerned), and simple. All Adina wants is to understand as much of his world and experience all he has access too.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Seeing as he's not intentionally looking for a mate there isn't any sort of gredential. But in the future, if there is a plot he's involved with I'd prefer the mate to be male and to be able to tolerate his personality. Gentle but hard, firm, and capable of playfulness.
As for now, a female who compliments him well, maybe a few edits, but I have no specifics on any sort of physical requirments.
RP or non-RP?: The non-serious relationship doesn't require RP though I wouldn't mind it. Anything where Adina grows attached to someone will certainly need to be RPed.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt...maybe eventually find someone who he can tolerate, grow attached to, a male he feels comfortable around...but for now a female who might stir more of his logical interest rather than his physical.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:55 pm
Soq's Name: Edel
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Edel, well let's say, she enjoys her peace. She didn't always used to be that way. When you first run into her, she can give off a bad 'all about me' vibe, and it's hard to really get over at first. She says a lot of snobby things, just in an attempt to get you to leave her alone. But, if you can ever manage to get past her safeguard, she'll stand up for you whenever you ask.

Her curiosity can often get the better of her at times. She can open up too fast to complete stranger if they have the right personality and some interesting trait about them. She's also into the habit of wandering into some pretty sticky situations. She could certainly use a travel partner.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: As far as Edel is concerned. She'd like someone with a bit of an adventurous side and loyal. She also wouldn't mind someone that already has a few foals of their own, since she's been through that kind of thing. She'd like someone kind and caring.

As far as I'm concerned, edits aren't a major need. But you do have to understand she only has 2 breedings left, and she does not want another fling! I'd really love for her to be with a Flutter or Uni, or a Fluttercorn, but that's not a major want or need. She could end up with anyone, so long as they're a match personality wise! 83 Colors don't matter either.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM, LeoTheMagicLion ( Or you could catch me in thread or my plot Journal 83 )
RP or non-RP?: I'd really, really, really love RP! At the least we'd have to plot everything out! 83
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious! I don't think she'd like another fling. D:

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:14 pm
Soq's Name: Astatine
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: XD She's.... hm.
Astatine is very,... odd. I don't really know how to describe her,.. but,... Well. Let's see. Compare her to her mother, Strawberry Shortcake, who's all sweet and nice at all times,... Astatine, not so much. She may look cute, but she can be a little witch at times. Only at times! Overall she's really not that bad. She can be very nice, sure... What do you expect from someone that's grown up in a calm enviornment.
Overall, she's pretty camn and relaxed, but she's far from being particularly fruity and happy and such.
I don't know. XD I honestly haven't RPed her much to be sure of her personality.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Appearance wise, someone very complimenting,... either other shades of red, gold, yellow, white, black... etcetc. especially gold and such. Personality wise... I'm not sure. That's more open. xD Try someone. It can be someone dark, cruel, or nice, gentlemanly... Just try it. XD She's pretty versitile.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM Please <3
RP or non-RP?: Whatever works for yooou <3 XD
Flirt or serious relationship?: Either, but preferably serious.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:10 am
Soq's Name: Andor
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Andor's a bit of a grump, not very social and very untrusting. He has a very dark past that he can't get over and it makes him a somewhat emo pony. Though he's a grump and a horrible pessimist, he still does have a softer side, it's just hidden very deep down. Anything small and seemingly harmless would most likely bother him way less than say a full grown regular so foals, usdias and flutters are his soft spot. Just because they're small though doesn't mean he believes they have no ulterior motives. So even if it's easier for them to befriend him he'd still probably never trust them. Cowardly and small, Andor avoids confrontation and spends his time avoiding others and trying to keep himself alive. Andor often mopes about and tries to convince himself that he's waiting for death but truth be told he's just as scared as anyone else about it and he really does just want to get on with his life. Many others stumble across hurtles in their life and climb over them to venture into a new life, Andor is still stuck on the other side of the hurtle, worrying about how he's going to find his way over it.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? First of all, someone patient. This is a stallion who fears his own shadow and thinks the world is out to get him, somebody with no patience isn't going to get far. They can't be pushy, they'd have to let him accept them on his own time and realize that he's probably never going to trust them. I imagine this would make for a horrible relationship and would probably be straining on the mare so they'd probably have to be pretty selfless.

OR

If you have another idea that you think would work feel free to PM me with it. Talking it over and such could maybe even lead to a better plot than the crap one in my head lol. So yeah, don't be shy.

OOC: I think a natural mare could be pretty but you know it doesn't HAVE to be. If you think something else could be pretty, contact me anyhow! I really don't bite and I like seeing everyone's pretty ponies, regardless. :'D No race requirements or anything like that, but I'll probably be a little picky because well, he's my baby.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me, or IM me. My AIM is Ashomi.
RP or non-RP?: Either or, if RP you'll have to remember I get bored REALLY easy and need to be poked and prodded a lot. I really don't mind being prodded, just.. you need to do it. <_<;
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious, I can't see Andor having a fling at all, sorry.

Dovaxy

Dangerous Cultist

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:43 pm
Soq's Name: Scarlet Wing
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Scarlet is a very submissive creature. She’s not the mindless puppet that she was once but she is still very likely to do what is asked of her especially if frightened. She is very lonely but won’t go back to the people who will welcome her. She hates who she once was and has cut all ties linking her to that time.
She likes butterflies even though they scare her at points and the scent of night air.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: ICly someone who will at least pretend to be nice to her. She isn’t sure who she’s looking for just no one like Dark. xD
OOCly I’m looking for someone who will compliment her nicely. Browns, creams, reds, blacks and other colors like that will look nice. Butterflies would be loved ((this means flutters too)) but are not a requirement. As always edits and race don’t matter to me.
How do you want others to contact you?: PMs work best
RP or non-RP?: Non-rp, I have troubles with rping her but I would like to come up with a back story for their relationship.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious is preferred but I could go either way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:53 pm
REPOST
Soq's Name: Cancion de Celio
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Chaci is intrested in finding out about her family. She wants to know everything about her history, and intends to find out. She's a sweetie, and a tad bit to trusting of others. She'd stroll up to a Kalona just to say hi. She's far from shy, and extremely independent. She's extremly loyal and protective of her friends and family.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?She's open to meeting anyone, and doesn't really HAVE a type. Just about anyone who might mesh with her.
RP or non-RP?: RP
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirt in to serious. I want her to have a lifemate.

Silver Metallic Dragon

Hygienic Hunter

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games