Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8-Bit Mosh Pit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:25 pm
User Image
Soq's Name:
Puakai
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Puakai is a very laid-back, easygoing, and overall friendly type of seathi. She enjoys the tranquility of the ocean and wouldn't mind swaying back and forth with the changing waves as her tail is wrapped around a piece of seaweed all day. Of coarse, the sound of the adventure tickles her fancy all the same. Like many seathis, she lives up to the standards of being a bit timid and fragile; though she tends to stash her timidness away in order to find the courage to open up and make friends.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Perhaps someone she can have many adventures with. Honestly, I'm not sure. xD; You can throw any sort of seathi at her and see what works; just not one that will cause her harm or anything like that =|. OOC wise, I do realize that there aren't many seathi out there and it's probably going to be hard to find someone for her. Color wise, I think colors that will compliment her and not clash would work out just fine.
How do you want others to contact you?:
PM would be preferred.
RP or non-RP?:
Hm either really. Though, I think I prefer RP because I never really rped her yet and I would like to work out her personality. Of coarse, I will warn you.. like most people, my muse has it's good and bad days so I might be slow to respond.
Flirt or serious relationship?:
Flirt at first. I'd like to be this a one night fling at first. If it works out between Puakai and the other seathi, however, perhaps it can go into a serious relationship.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:58 pm
Repost

Soq's Name: Sha Gojyo
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Gojyo is a flirtatious, sly, and (let's face it) flat-out horny rogue. His behavior may seem rough and vulgar at first (and it is), but to the friends who know him, he's the dependable older brother. Although his love for the ladies sometimes leads to problems, he seems to be searching for some one in particular. He doesn't have much interest in foals, or so it seems, but he does have a certain soft spot for them. He doesn't know how to take care of them too well, but he's brotherly and may even put his life on the line for a foal. Despite his cockiness, he's actually pretty self-conscious and despises his red hair and eyes.
If it wasn't obvious, his interests are basically pretty mares. But he also likes taking leisurely strolls, he tends to avoid any body of water though... (he can't swim.)
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Gojyo's not actively looking for a mate, so he's not totally sure.
What I'm looking for anyways depends on what position you're looking for.
For a fling:
There's not many requirements. All I ask for is no heavy/full body edits. Light edits are fine. Naturals [like horse or animal colored] would be a nice touch as well as a nice design. Any species will work, though a kelpie might need a little "work".
For a mate:
This is where it gets more picky. Appearance-wise, is the same as above, the same with species. Personality-wise... she has to be patient. She would have to be able to tolerate his flirting and not expect him to change immediately. They will have to get really close for him to speak about his past and understand why he does what he does. I would like if the mare trying for this position has already bread twice, because by this stage, he will have already bred twice. If she had only bred once or less, she would have to not mind if the two of them breed only once. There is the slight possibility they can adopt to make up for it.
How do you want others to contact you?: Either via PM, in-thread, or in my plot thread in my sig
RP or non-RP?: The fling can be non-RP, but the mating will have to be RPed
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt for his second breeding, possibly serious for his last.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Soq's Name: Faline
User Image
Faline is a graceful, nimble, and proud doe of her race, of her heritage, and of her responsibilities as a Ceryeni. She has a great admiration for every living creature that embraces the land as well believes that one should be firm, fair, kind, caring and most of all respectful to everything and to everyone. Despite having to leave the home that she dearly loved, Faline believes that living in the land of Soquili is a new chance to explore things that are different and to embrace a new way of living and is determined to see everything the new land has to offer. She can be rather inquisitive and naïve to things such as large oceans or mountains however she doesn’t have the fear not to at least approach these new oddities.

Love isn’t something Faline has ever thought of or even had come across her mind and well for her to fall she would fall pretty hard not realizing what she had come across. She would need someone who would be willing to share experiences and adventures with, someone who is respectful, kind, however not a push over or someone to treat her like a princess, but someone with a good head on their shoulders as well to be timid to admit that they love her.
OOC: Someone to compliment her colors, .

How do you want others to contact you?: Pm or aim: hanging gallow
RP or non-RP?: I'm pretty busy so mainly alot of plotting would be great with little to none aimish rp. If you do want rp please know that it takes me two or three days to reply <3
Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious no flings sorry.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:15 am
repost
Soq's Name: Eirene
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Eirene is a very open-minded and wise mare. Due to her past she tends not to judge others until she feels she has truly gotten to know them. Though she is fairly young she has the mind of an aged mare - she is very maternal and does not fool around. Solitary and a little shy, Eirene does her best to stray from large gatherings. She tries to protect herself from being judged by keeping away from social gatherings despite her faint desire to be accepted by her pureblooded peers. She however feels that by surviving on her own she is becoming stronger on her own and will not need the acceptance of her herd.

She also feels immense guilt over what happened with Merciette. Because of that, she feels that once she is indebted to someone she will stay with them until she knows they are okay... Not abandon them and leave them to fend for themselves because of her own selfishness.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Eirene doesn't know what she wants in a companion since she's been a drifter for so long. A pureblooded Wind would be ideal, but at this moment in time I will look at any interesting possibilities for her. Perhaps an argumentative mate? Or a quiet, stubborn old soul?
How do you want others to contact you?: PM me please!
RP or non-RP?: I would love rp, but due to school and work, I'm limited. I'd love it if we could still plot it out, though.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious only.

`raze

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:33 am
Repost. ;^;

Soq's Name: Adelis
Soq's Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Adelis has a vibrant personality. I've dubbed him the "Lord of Light", as it has to be one of the most suiting things for him. He's spunky, and he's not afraid to play around...but that's not to say he can't be serious as well. His temper, while pretty much non-existent, can be roused. And it won't be a good thing if it is. It's hot and fiery, and not always brief. He gets that portion from his father. He adores his family, and will put them first and foremost; his mate will be at the forefront of this, if he ever finds her.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who he can be himself with. Someone that doesn't mind his tendency to be spunky and at times, goofy. He wants someone faithful to him, someone he can call his own.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM, preferably; however, you can post in my plot thread, or ping me a message on my AIM, UntoldWrathX3. Don't be afraid, I really don't bite. >w<

RP or non-RP?: Both. I tend to work a bit of a loopy schedule, so I can't always get on to reply. However, to make things easier, I love AIM RP. It's fast, and we can post it up afterwards. However, I've been craving RP recently, and considering Adelis is the son of my first custom, you'd better believe I'm going to want to RP~

Flirt or serious relationship?: Serious is preferred. He'll be wanting a mate by his side. However, if a ONS opportunity is too good to look away from, I might take it. However, there would be only one. I want two breedings, at least, for his mate, if not all three.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:53 am
Soq's Name: Cade Milotic
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Cade is content to drift from one experience to another in her life. She spends most of her time in the Lake but does visit the sea from time to time as she quests friends and new experiences.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? The right stallion would be able to convince her that its time she gave love and motherhood a try. Someone colorful or unique like herself would be sure to catch her interest.
OOC: I'd also be interested in possibly rping/plotting a land-love for her.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: either
Flirt or serious relationship?: flirt  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Kyra Bloodborne

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:36 pm
Repost.

Soq's Name: Karishma
Describe your soq's personality/interests: She's rather motherly and wise for her age. Karishma has been wandering all the lands over, trying to find a place to fit in, a family to have or join. She hasn't many friends due to this fact, but adores children and is quick to size up a male's mating possiblities (at least in her mind). She can deal with a animal's childish nature, but if they're a full grown adult she might call them on it. She loves nature, trotting not running as landscapes amaze her.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who's not fearful of having a family, someone who's willing to be protected and protect their family and someone who has some interest in nature. A calm but not boring spirit. (It'd be nice if the male had similar/earthy coat colors, I have a strong like for natural colored horses)
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or Aim: krystallibran
RP or non-RP?: Either (Note that my Rp perference is a guild Rp, and I'm working strange hours due to being in the navy. But shoot both at me)
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Either, but if it's going to be serious I want a nice plot idea worked out...<3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Soq's Name :: Beelzebub
Soq's Picture :: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests :: I direct you to my plot thread for his full personality, including information on his companions. To throw something in here however~

Beelzebub is, without a doubt, a demon with a love of mind games and insanity. He is willing to take on any persona to best place himself in a position to mess someone up the most, ranging from an act of being a weak little thing to be beaten or cared for, to an all-powerful god to be feared and worshiped. Again, all depends on what he believes will get him want he wants - perfect access to warp and twist someone's mind to throw them into temptation and hellfire.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? :: Beelze doesn't really have a type, though he's obviously drawn towards those he feels he can gain from somehow - be it throwing their mind into the depths of oblivion or just a fascinating intellectual conversation about philosophy, the psyche, or something of the oh so fun sorts. Someone who could tolerate his companions would be nice, maybe someone with darker alignment like him, or even a kinder personality - he's not picky.

OCCly, however, I'm sorry to say I am gonna be rather picky. He's one of my favorites, and as such.... well, yeah, picky T.T;;;;;; I want someone to complement him in edits, though breed and colors don't particularly matter to me. I'm less likely to go with "OHHIIKILLYOUNOW~!" bright colors, and darker colors would be easier to match with him, but I'm able be very flexible on this, particularly given any plots we could come up with. Though, any themes dealing with skulls, snakes, voodoo, and other such dark themes would be awesome... he doesn't care if the mare's the right hand of god, so why should I?

How do you want others to contact you? :: PMs are more than fine, and feel free to send me a poke on AIM (xeakfauxkae)~ <3
RP or non-RP? :: As much as I love Rp, I've been pretty scatterbrained when it comes to guild Rps. I'd be more than happy to do something over PMs and AIM, or if you'd rather, I am okay with just plotting things out instead.
Flirt or serious relationship? :: Due to his... less than knight-in-shinning-armor personality, unless you flick me a plot that really, really hits a cord in me, I'm going to have to say fling for now. However, that doesn't mean this is set in stone. Really, it'd all depend on plots and whatnot if this is a one-time deal or not.

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Paynes Gray

Tipsy Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:06 am

Soq Name: Raleigh
Soq Picture:
User Image

Describe your soq's personality/interests: Originally I crafted Raleigh's character to be a smarty pants grand adventuring-type. He hasn't really made any headway in that department. xD; This is what he is now: He's more than a bit gullible. He wants people to like him and most of all he wants you to be happy. The thing that gives him the most pleasure in life is giving others what they want. It's a bit pathetic, but he really can't live without other soqs needing him, needing his help. He thinks himself a knight out to sway the hearts of all the princesses of the world. He may even try to slay a dragon for you if you play your cards right. It could be fun to watch him totally fail at the hero roll, wouldn't it?

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Well what he's looking for and what he really needs are two different things. He'll fall in love with a tree stump if it told him it was in need and he was the only stallion in the whole wide world who could help it. He's particularly susceptible to the female charms; it wouldn't take too much more than some doe eyed looks and a flip of the mane to convince the poor sap that you need him to slay your skinwalker ex-boyfriend, or steal some of farmer Mc-TwoLegger's prized watermelons because you have a rare condition which causes you to convulse when you don't get your vitamin-C on the ASAP. So, perhaps what would be good for him would be to meet a mare that will grow to understand that he will forever see the good in people, even when there is none and try to protect him from getting into too much trouble. Although, finding a mare that will get him into trouble would be more than a bit amusing for me. >u>

How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM - PseudonymMizu

RP or non-RP?: If you love to plot, let's plot. If you really don't have time but our soq look great together, maybe it's not that important. So it's up to you, I'm open to different things. I kinda prefer plot though, even if it never amounts to full-blown rp.

Flirt or serious relationship?: Again, depends on the mare and the plot and what you're looking for. If your mare is the type that might look out for Raleigh and actually show true feelings for him, a fling might not suit the situation. Likewise, I'd be more inclined to fling him with a psycho manipulative mare just for the wicked storyline. <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:14 pm
Note that my plot thread has a lot more info available.

Also note that I have a few breedings already lined up, so this is for laying down stuff for future plots and whatnot... not immediate breeding.

Soq's Name: Amitabha
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Amitabha has a quiet and still. He is quiet and still when he is happy, sad, angry, or any other emotion. True to the tenements of his philosophy of life, he tries to remain dispassionate and detached within the variations of his moods. For the most part, he manages this very well. Seeing Amitabha emotional is a rare sight indeed.

There are two drives that motivate Amitabha. The first is compassion. He longs to see a world without suffering and wishes to help the suffering of all those he sees. The second drive, however, is one that Amitabha would never admit to, one that he would never even consider existing within himself. Amitabha is very quiet and very gentle, but he is also very prideful. He believes that he is the one meant to save the souls of soquilikind. He has what is perhaps a very quiet and very gentle form of megalomania. He would never be cruel to another soquili... he just also never would believe himself to be incorrect in his philosophies or decisions.

The combination of these qualities are what have made Amitabha the way he is... motivated, isolated, and subtle.

have a particular idea in mind for mating with Amitabha. You see... he follows his philosophies very carefully, meaning that he has attempted to free himself from desire and great attachment to anything in the physical world. This means not only belongings but soquili as well. Amitabha will never fall in love or lifemate as both of these would signify attachment and would destroy his life philosophy. If he found himself getting emotionally attached to a mare he'd be more likely to push her away to try to purify himself of emotions than to bring her closer.

The first breeding I'd like to be with a kalona, or a unikalona. Possibly another suitably dark soquili. Amitabha would be looking to test his ability to purify troubled souls by raising unikalonas within his philosophy. These unikalonas would hopefully play some very important roles in the herd, so I'd really like this to be his first breeding. I know that a kalona would likely be uninterested in being a consort and hanging around the herd... so this part is negotiable. I figure the exact plot will depend on the exact lady to go with it. Technically I suppose that the female doesn't have to be kalona... just something pretty evil... but kalona is my default preference.

Short version: Looking for a kalona, unikalona, or other suitably evil soquili. I am taking appearance into consideration... but I like a wide variety of things. The one specific thing I can say for this breeding is that I'm fond of complexity, be it in edits or in body patterns.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Either. I don't have a ton of RP time but I at least require some sort of plot... and I'd like at least some vague attempt at RP. Given that this breeding won't happen immediately, I'd prefer someone who'd be willing to RP some.
Flirt or serious relationship?: One time only unless you can really knock my socks off with a plot.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:23 pm
All plots are explained in more detail in Isabliss' plot thread.
Soq's Name: Isabliss
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Isabliss is a bit of a loner but she does enjoy the company of others from time to time. She is an insomniac, being that she is the angeni of insomnia, and finds comfort and solace in the darkness that encompasses her life. She is carefree and helpful, and tends to be drawn to those who seem week so that she can help "fix" thier problems.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? In our current plot idea is that she will first meet a soquili that has a "problem" that she hopes to fix. When she realizes that she simply can't fix this stallion, than she will leave him. And so ends phase one of our current plot.
Phase one stallion has been found.

Phase two is when she meets a darker stallion that tricks her into believeing that she greatly likes him and when he leaves, she is broken.

Phase three in a nutshell is her best stallion friend helps fix her and they lifemate.

Note: Thalea and I will be super picky on who these stallions end up being. We are very superficial, and so we want soquili that will have amazing babies with her. We would also like to have edited soquili apply for the plot ideas. Sorry we are so picky, but she's our baby. <3

How do you want others to contact you?: Just post in her plot thread
RP or non-RP?: RP definetly. Thalea and I enjoy literate people, so we need RP.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces