Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Redneck Joke That Sums Up Many Things...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niccea Majeare

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:57 pm
I didn't know technically where to put it, so it is in the wrong spot will a nice mod please move it?

I am a ponderer. I don't know why. I like to think about things and tie them together. It is really my hobby. I don't mean this offensive, but I found a quote from Blue Collar Comedy Tour that sums me and many people up perfectly.

Micheal Foxworthy
I grew up in a house and our mailbox had m-a-l-e written on it. By the time I got to the eleventh grade I realized, "That ain't right. That 'm' is supposed to be capitalized, isn't it?"

Many people, such as myself, spend a lot of time worrying about grammar and sometimes forget the simpler things like spelling. I thought this quote just summed me up perfectly. I really don't make mistakes that blatant, but I like it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:17 pm
You might be a redneck if you tell too many stories about rednecks! Me? I get sick of them. >.<;

But you're right. You can't take this grammar thing too personally. I don't think the human race was built to be monitored like the Romans or ancient dynasties allowed in their time.  

Tezur

Gaian Grammar Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff