Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Unlock Ness Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rockgod13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:11 am
First of all who is happy Ness is in Brawl?

How to Unlock:

• Play five matches in Brawl
• Reflect 10 projectiles
• Get Ness to join your party in The Subspace Emissary

• With the exception of the last of the three methods listed above, you’ll need to face Ness in a brawl and beat him after satisfying the above conditions to unlock him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:44 am
Did you really need to reflect what was on the site?

P.S> Most of us knew that Ness was in.  

Shigeru the Hero

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:47 am
I hate ness  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:57 pm
paleHorse91
I hate ness

Lolz I thought lucas was his little replacement or something. I was under the impression the were the same, or at least a bit too similar to be in together. It would be cool if brawl just brought back every character plus a s**t load of new ones like Mortal Kombat Armegeddon.  

Deathguiser

Raijin36

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:31 pm
Ok I seriously lost all interest in Brawl and don't even want it all that much anymore.

It comes down to Turok AND War of the Lions or Brawl.

And since the eariler mentioned won't be held back for years I think i'm gonna go with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:34 pm
Raijin36
Ok I seriously lost all interest in Brawl and don't even want it all that much anymore.

And since the eariler mentioned won't be held back for years I think i'm gonna go with them.

Turok will be okay, war of the lions is fun but some of the attles are kind of overly long, and brawl is cool despite everybody bithing they don't have every character they want. I got wolf, so I can no longer complain.  

Deathguiser

Raijin36

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:37 pm
Deathguiser
Raijin36

Turok will be okay, war of the lions is fun but some of the attles are kind of overly long, and brawl is cool despite everybody bithing they don't have every character they want. I got wolf, so I can no longer complain.

If they go any farther past March with Brawl i'm completely done with the game.

Turok is beastly I played the demo.

WotL is great, can't wait for FFTA2. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:52 pm
User Image
I was bored

I stopped caring about brawl till the Japanese got it.
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx990

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:19 pm
Raijin36
Deathguiser
Raijin36

They aren't going to delay brawl anymore, since all the probably have left to do is translate it or something. Seriously, if they delay it to contune adding characters, why complain?

Turok's not the great. It's like every other shooter, wheres the revolutionary stuff?

Againt War of the lions was O.K.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:25 pm
Deathguiser
Raijin36
Deathguiser
Raijin36

They aren't going to delay brawl anymore, since all the probably have left to do is translate it or something. Seriously, if they delay it to contune adding characters, why complain?

Turok's not the great. It's like every other shooter, wheres the revolutionary stuff?

It's not getting delayed any more. The game is done they just need more time to make the discs, what with the high demand.

And my hype for Brawl has almost died now that I know what a pathetic roster it has.

Final Fantasy War of the Lions? I really didn't like the game. It's too hard, slow, and boring.... I loved Tactics Advance though.  

Pay Per Cuts

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:49 pm
Pay Per Cuts
Deathguiser
Raijin36
Deathguiser
Raijin36

It's not getting delayed any more. The game is done they just need more time to make the discs, what with the high demand.

And my hype for Brawl has almost died now that I know what a pathetic roster it has.

Final Fantasy War of the Lions? I really didn't like the game. It's too hard, slow, and boring.... I loved Tactics Advance though.

I was under the impression that the meager 36 character roster was an unfinished roster. I mean in that case they added, what, ten-12 characters + people form the original? #6 is kind of a weird number for a fighting roster, its usually something like 10, 15, 20, 25, etc. I guess smashes and wi-fi might make up for its lack of perfect characters.

(not to start a flame or anything, but why R.O.B...... it looks like he can barely move for Christ's sake..)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:25 am
Deathguiser
Pay Per Cuts
Deathguiser
Raijin36
Deathguiser
Raijin36

I was under the impression that the meager 36 character roster was an unfinished roster. I mean in that case they added, what, ten-12 characters + people form the original? #6 is kind of a weird number for a fighting roster, its usually something like 10, 15, 20, 25, etc. I guess smashes and wi-fi might make up for its lack of perfect characters.

(not to start a flame or anything, but why R.O.B...... it looks like he can barely move for Christ's sake..)

It's 35 not counting transform characters like shiek/zamus.

35 is the final roster, the "You've got all characters" thing appears after that.  

Pay Per Cuts

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:27 am
ness is awsome  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:42 am
Pay Per Cuts
Deathguiser
Pay Per Cuts
Deathguiser
Raijin36

It's 35 not counting transform characters like shiek/zamus.

35 is the final roster, the "You've got all characters" thing appears after that.

Really? Wow they should have been able to do a lot more than that with all the delays  

Deathguiser

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:15 am
giga guy101
ness is awsome

so true  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]