Reply [IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]
[PRP] Tope & Pya: Umo's Sons Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx AI AMI xX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:19 am
User ImageFinding the cutest and the most fun loving girl he’d ever met Pya could be described well as twitterpated! He’d wandered away from where the new couple had been sleeping and ventured deeper into these prides. A smile held on his face and a love struck aura hung on him, he was seeing her face in his own reflection in nearby cricks and puddles. With a gleeful hop to his stride he reflected his own fathers simple happiness.

A pleasant sigh escaped his mouth as he jumped carelessly on top of a rock that over looked the large opening that made the majority of the pride. Laying down he closed his eyes and though about Sirati. Oh Sirati, just a fun person to be around. Just thinking about her made Pya the most happy lion in all the lands. His very large form hulked on the rock, intimidating a few vermin that hid in nearby bushes. Sniffing the air he could smell her still on his own coat.

So… This is what love feels like? I love to love…

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:25 am
User ImageTope had left Jini to rest in their little hide-away.. and to find her something to snack on. So now, his large brown form padded along, his pink eyes shining. His thoughts were on the nights last events... Jini talking to her mother-the stars. Tope could almost hear umo's voice and his heart pained... but they would go home soon enough.

He sighed and padded along, he was getting used too these lands. Before long, a rather dark cub caught his attention. He stopped, gazing at him for a moment. What a startling young male... he smiled and cocked his head.
I never thought rocks to be that comfortable... but I suppose to one lion his own.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xx AI AMI xX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:37 am
Dreamily Pya thought about his new friend. Though he couldn’t admit that he had found love his young arrogance caused him to be blind to how he felt towards girls; all he knew was girls in general where nifty to hang out with. Not hearing the male behind him striding he sat up and closed his eyes, letting the wind calmly blow through his mane. This was the time in life to live… no worries, a sexy beautiful young lady willing to play with him, and the lectures of elders not existing at all.

Hearing the sigh, his own head turned towards the large cub gazed at a familure face, was it his father, and before he widened his yes to get a clear view of this male, he thought it was his father, ”Dad? Umo???” Shaking his head to clear his sleepy vision he looked and seen it wasn’t his father and blushed as he felt a rush of embarrassment run over him. ”Sorry, I thought you where my dad.” he grinned playfully and hopped from the rock towards the male, standing a comfortable distance away from Tope.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:20 am
Tope gazed at the unusually colored boy. He had never seen such intricate markings in his life. He smiled at the boy.... glad that he didn't frighten him. Then-the words escaped his mouth and he looked at him blankly. What did he just say? He then gazed at the boys eyes and a wide smile crossed his face. Those were his fathers eyes. Well actually...

Umo is my father...
He said. a large smile on his face. Was this by chance a brother born after he had left? He felt a bit excited... was he that old already-that is parents had a cub... or more than one.

I am tope...

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xx AI AMI xX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:35 pm
Unusual colorings ran within the family, Tope was just one of the many children within Umo’s offspring. Awkward colorings where just something that happened regularly! Watching Tope he slowed his pace but still reached the expected destination away from the not-so-stranger stranger. This was… one of his older brothers! Umo had rarely mentioned this male, but one thing was for sure, Umo missed Tope!

”Umos… my father too!” A large smile ran across his face and he boldly charged for ward and only stood a foot away from him, looking up to his vary large older brother with young curious red eyes, ”I… I’m Pya Miwanzo, but my dad just calls me Pya!” A large playful grin spread across his face he inched closer to Tope, this was exciting, he was tempted to give him a hug… it was obvious with his nearing body.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:51 am
Tope gazed at his fellow and noted how well and strong he was. It was no doubt thier parents raised thier children well. Tope had obviously gained Umo's genetics for being large and rather round-poofy- and as Tope gazed at Pya... he wondered if he would gain it too. The weird thing was, Tope hadn't seen any of these markings before. Almost all the children from Umo and Kika had Umo's squarish marks but... Pya had these magical swirls...

Well then... I never thought I'd see a sibling here in the Kusini Mwenzi. Pya... what a wonderful name. I'm just Tope... Me and Ardhi were as thick as theives...

Is Ardhi still around? How's Mom and Dad?
The questions flew from his mouth as he moved foreward and embraced the boy. Truth was... Tope missed his family so much... but Jini needed him and she needed this...

Aren't you a bit young to be out here by yourself?

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xx AI AMI xX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:33 am
The swirls where definetly a blessing from the Gods, how ever Pya loved his own markings… Unlike many individuals he thought himself beautiful, despite his fluffiness and any figure flaws. Something he learned when fighting his inner demons early on was that no matter what physical charisma some one had, they still deserved and needed to be loved. He learned perhaps the most important feature in life… and that was to simply love those around you, to love the earth and the sky and to respect every thing as if it was attached to yourself. Pya would hopefully instill this feat into those he came in contact with, because he simply loved…

Giving his older brother a hug he could almost smell his father in him, heaving a happy sigh he pulled again from the embrace and listened to his brother questions, smiling as he closed his eyes and tilted his head Pya chuckled deeply, ”Yeah, he’s still living with mom and dad.” Opening his eyes as he straitened out his form Pya quickly glanced away in thought, then turned back to look Tope in the eyes, ”Mom and dad miss you…” Lowing his head in sorrow he too missed his family already, ”Dad really really misses you.” Looking back up a small devilish grin smeared over his lips as his mood shifted, ”I’m old enough…”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:42 pm
Tope laughed at him. Wasn't it just a while ago he himself had been so confidant. Wasn't that what got their father hurt? Tope was glad to hear that Ardhi was still there... so when He and Jini returned... Ardhi'd be there... whether or not he liked it. I am glad to hear it.

I figured they'd miss me... but... I had to leave.. there are things that i have to attend too... and I don't know if I will return any time soon.. it may take a while-
Or I may never return He thought... if he even returned with Jini.... if the firekin didn't catch them... and kill them or enslave them...

Or if tope could bring himself to see his parents again

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xx AI AMI xX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:17 am
Hearing his brother laughed he smiled, but was unsure if it was a mocking laugh or a laugh at the situation. Watching Tope Pya continued to smile gleefully. A small rush of shyness ran over him like a bucket of cold water, because of this his eyes fell to the ground but he still held the energetic stance that he had previously.

Looking up at him, Pya had his own opinions on the matter but he simply nodded with a friendly smile. ”It doesn’t matter...” Looking away he continued, ”I don’t think they expect you back in a while any ways.” Looking off to the horizon his own smile faded as he thought about his father, ”Dads… getting old.” he said almost to himself.

Looking back to Tope he felt the need to give him the sense of conviction, after all… Umo, his father missed Tope really bad, ”They all miss you back home.”

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:48 am
Tope stood up and began to circle Pya, taking in every inch of him. Those markings were so weird. He then dropped down to a playfull stance, with his hind end in the air and his tail flapping. He then let his bottom flop to the ground and lay there, gazing at his brother.

It was amazing. None of his sisters or brother had such odd marks. He felt his smile soften. Of course, he knew Umo was getting old... but he didn't think of it as a bad thing-he didn't like to think about his family dying.
Yeah... I imagine Mom is too... but they are so sly and wirey-I don't think it'll bother them much. He said, reaching a paw out to pat Pya's. The size was obvious, but Tope had the same paws as his father.

"
I know... I miss them too... they probably miss you alot too-since you are younger than I was when I left...

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xx AI AMI xX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:07 am
Watching his brother pace around him Pya couldn’t help but feel nervous and he began to follow Tope’s movements. Cocking his head to the side as he laid down in a strange manner the young cub couldn’t help but to climb onto Tope’s shoulders. Seeing how he was still much smaller than an adult he used the size different to snuggle into an all too familure scent. Tope smelt like Umo, but had a sweet scent sort of like his mother…

Laying playfully on top of Tope he looked off into the distance and sighed slightly as he felt comfortable and sleepy. He missed both his mother and father. The Tope’s scent was so similar to theirs he instinctively had a comforting feeling wash over him. Letting his eyes droop he still listened to what his brother said but began to purr deeply.

”I’m hanging out with a girl that lives in these lands. I like her a lot.” A simple statement enough and the kind that would be stated by an individual of his youth.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:45 pm
Tope felt the boy on his shoulders and was grateful to what ever god or goddess decided to bring them together. Otherwise-he may have never seen his little brother. If all didn't go to plan-if something happened... if they never came back. He pushed these thoughts from his head. Eih... He gazed over his shoulder at the brown boy, noting his sleepy eyes. He laughed.

Oh really? A girl huh? I left home for a girl too... Is she a good girl...?" He asked, thinking about how beautiful Jini was when he first met her. He smiled. What a female.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xx AI AMI xX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:30 am
Nodding sleepily he spoke softly, ”Yeah?” Looking at Tope slowly as he began attempting to imagine what his girl looked like, ”No, she’s a bad girl.” A devilish grin smeared across his face as he shifted to look at Tope from his shoulders. It was an interesting thing. Sirati was such a great athilete but it seemed some times that she gave herself up when they play tag. Like… she wanted him to touch her. Thinking about this he looked to his brother’s thick mane.

Pya’s smile faded as he imagined her, ”Her name is Sirati.” Looking back at him Pya held a fascinated smile, ”She’s a lot of fun to play with.” Looking away quickly. Back to where she was he continued, ”She makes me feel all warm inside.”

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:52 am
Tope listened to his little brother and let out a laugh much like their own fathers. His pink eyes shut tightly as his cheeks rose in his glee. After he had his good chuckle. It was good to see one of his brothers had an intrest in girls already. Ardhi had never really been that peaked by females.

Oh I see... Well... she sounds wonderful... Sirati is a good name and she seems to make you happy so-I am glad.

I have a mate, her name is Jini'Pomoka... she is pale with a lovely mask... and eyes like mine and our mothers... She is sweet and sad at the same time... she lost her mother as a baby... and she seeks out vengance for those who caused it...
He said looking at his brother with a smile. He reached out a paw to rub Pya's head and chuckled.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

THE TINA DARLING

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:35 am
Watching Tope and listening intently Pya rolled from his brothers back and stood on his own four legs. Looking away for a moment he padded away just a few feet then paused. Still listening he turned with a smile towards Tope. Smiling as he listened Pya began to wounder if Sirati had began to waken yet. They’d slept all day and the night was once again beginning to fall around them. His eyes already where adjusting to the darkening lights. He personally preferred the night to the day, he figured that it was the engraved swamp traits that his mother had given him that caused him to like dark and cool rather than bright and warm…

As Tope continued his story Pya’s little mind began to race else where. The drama Tope and Ardhi where going through began to loose interest in Pya’s young mind. He had not yet run into such a problem and simply tossed it aside as an event that would soon pass. Looking off towards where he and his new mates den was he sighed happily and continued to stare in that direction. Not paying any attention to what Tope had just said Pya broke the silence as his brother padded him on the head, ”You know… it’s a good thing Ukoo didn’t want vengeance on me.” Turning towards Tope again he continued, ”I had a lot of personal issues when I was younger.”

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff