Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Let's Move! :: The Movie, Drama, and Anime Forum :.
Special A anime adaptation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  hurray!
  Special A?
View Results

ellehciMMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:30 pm
In the magazine, Hana to Yume, they've announced there will be an anime adaptation to Special A!

Story: The story is about Hikari Hanazono of how she tries to always beat her rival, Kei Takishima at anything-whether in studies or sports, you name it. It all started when they were little. Hikari assumed she was the best wrestler since she kept on winning, so she challenges Kei. He beats her which urges her to someday beat him but she always comes second place. Both of them are part of the SA where they are highly respected since they're are the top students in their grade. The story focuses on their relationship and the SA members.

Check out Wikipedia or click here for more info.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:32 pm
When I read the manga preview in Shojo Beat, I knew this series would become one of my favourite titles! Its a great story and has nice art. I'm so happy its going to become an anime!  

ellehciMMichelle

Masoufle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:47 pm
sweet heart - heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:33 pm
Haha! When I found out about this I fell over in my chair. I've been going on and on about it in my blog recently even though the anime won't show up until the spring season.

Special A is going to be a great anime (as long as the company does things correctly). I'm really looking forward to it~!

Fuyu Maiden

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:41 am
i've heard very good things about it  
.: Let's Move! :: The Movie, Drama, and Anime Forum :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games