Admit it....you like this forum bestest....don't you? :: Nudge Nudge ::
  :: Nods ::
View Results

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:11 pm
User Image
| Total Contests Held: 0 | | Total MC's Given: 0 | | Total Value: 0g |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Welcome to the bestest, greatest, super coolest, major awesomest,
radicalist, tuberlarist, spectacularist, (you get the idea) FORUM EVER!!

xd THE MC!! xd

[ ALL TEXT BANNERS ARE SUPPLIED BY AND HOSTED BY GLITTERTEXT© ]
Clicking the text sends you to that site.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is an introduction. DUH!

This is an introduction, an “explanatory section at a beginning: a section at the beginning of a book or of another piece of writing, for example, one that summarizes what it is about or sets the scene.” Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Okay so this is the intro people, so listen up. You have just entered the coolest thread in the coolest forum, in the coolest guild on the coolest RP site ever!! That’s right….your dead and you have reached HEAVEN! Muahahahaha!! (If this is heaven where the heck is all the evil insane laughter coming from?!) Must be people screaming from excitement because we rock so much. XD

Okay, so I might be a little “conceited” with my forum. But you got to admit, giving out stuff is cool and props to all the other forums but giving away monthly collectables like 03’s and Sealed Letters is the BOMB!! Where else are you going to find a cool place to hang out where you can get free gold, win monthly collectables and letters, make new friends, role-play, chat and everything is guaranteed NOT to be a scam? No where that’s where, I got this forum locked up tight, and this is MY official contest thread for the MC. The Official MC Contest Thread. (Give me a break on the originality okay? I used a lot of it on the rest of this fabulous forum.) xD

So here is the scoop; there are contests held here every month…FOR FREE! Tell your friends, because you could win gold and MC’s!! Isn’t that super-fantastic? I donate to this contest, and all my other threads where I give away stuff. Aint I just so giving and cuddly? Don’t you want to hug me and give me candy? GIVE ME CANDY BETCH! ^^; Just kidding! But seriously folks, what the heck are you waiting for?! Read on! Compete! But most of all, have fun and best of luck to everyone!!

User Image

| Welcome/Intro | | Announcements | | Featured Contest | | Featured MC | | Rules | | Contestants |
| Contestant Stats | | Whitelist | | Greylist | | Blacklist | | Contest Banner | | Contest History | | Extended Contest History |

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ALWAYS CHECK FOR NEW UPDATES BOTH HERE AND IN ANNOUNCEMENTS IN THE FORUM!

Okay, so welcome to the announcements section!

This is where I will post announcements and updates during contests, more frequent updates will be listed here. However, it is always important to read Announcements in the forum as well, they will announce special news which is also very important.

As the announcements obviously tally up, the bottom which is the least recent will get smaller. (In text size that is) If you have trouble seeing it and need to go bad and read for whatever reason my best suggestion is to locate the date using the " [CTRL] + [F] " function on your keyboard and then copy and paste the announcement into Notepad or Word Pad so it is large enough to read without straining your eyes. The " exclaim " symbol means that an announcement is NEW.

User Image

exclaim | 02/06/08 | Finally completing the forum with the final thread; This one! Once this thread is completed we will officially open the MC!

| Welcome/Intro | | Announcements | | Featured Contest | | Featured MC | | Rules | | Contestants |
| Contestant Stats | | Whitelist | | Greylist | | Blacklist | | Contest Banner | | Contest History | | Extended Contest History |

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

March’s featured contest and our first official MC contest feature a Referral Contest!

What is this contest About?
It’s all about spreading the word! Getting friends to sign up and join our wonderful guild so they can have a chance at winning great and fantastic prizes too!

How do I refer someone?
Easy! You tell a friend and if they make a request to join the guild and say in the request “Adiieu Referred Me!” for example, you will get 1 point. For every single user who requests to join and is referred by you, you’ll receive 1 point.

How do you win?
Be the user with the most points by the end of the contest deadline and win the featured MC!

Do I get extra points if the people I invite, invite others?
No, sorry.

Does it matter how I tell people about the guild?
Yes, do NOT break rules and disrespect people just to try and get out the word of inviting people. For example, you can put our banner in your sig, and even in your profile, but never advertise the MC or Guild in a thread which specifically states not to advertise. That is just rude. Yes, you can tell people you are doing this for a contest, but do not beg or otherwise harass people to join.

When does the contest start/end?
The contest begins March 1st, 2008 and ends March 30th, 2008.

What are the other rules?
Since it is our first contest I will let this question slide, view the Rules below in the Rules section for more details about this months contest!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome, displayed here will be the featured Monthly Collectable for each contest. This MC will change for every contest, as do the rules. I choose the collectable I will be donating to the contest each month, if you complain about it I will become cross. This is my donation to this forum, and I will re-think this entire forum if people complain about items, beg for items or otherwise disrespect my good will.

March of 2008 is our first contest month here in the MC, and of course out first official contest will be centered around the theme that spring is nearing. This month of March is different because not only is St. Patrick’s Day the 17th, but Easter Sunday and Monday are held during this month this year. The first day of spring is the 20th, and I know we are all looking forward to the weather getting warmer and the sun brightening our days and melting the snow from winter. In honor of this lovely month, we are going to travel back in time! That’s right, we are going to journey back in time to 2006 and offer for March 2008 the following MC;

User Image

Thank You Letter for March 2006 is a Monthly Collectable first released in March 2006 which once opened allows the carrier to choose between Demon Bow or Mochi The Puppy. This item has a estimated market value of 85k.

This letter will be rewarded to the winner of March 2008's Featured Contest!
I wish you all the best of luck!

User Image

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

o1. Do not beg or otherwise harass people to join the guild.

o2. Do not randomly pm a bunch of strangers to join the guild.

o3. Do not create mules and or invite mules to the guild, remember very inactive members are banned eventually from the guild.

o4. Do not advertise our guild in forums and threads which specifically state not to.

o5. Do not advertise our guild in any guild unless the guild rules state that it is okay.

o6. Do not forget to tell people to at least mention your username! If requests to join do not have your username in it I will not give you a point!

o7. Do not try to interfere with in any way, your fellow contestants attempts to refer people, this means no attempts at vandalizing other contestants chances to win!

o8. Remember, this is a friendly competition, respect all other contestants.

o9. Do not offer people items, gold or other bribes to join this guild.

1o. Failure to follow any of the above rules leads in disqualification and you will be added to the Greylist

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is the list of contests who are currently taking part int his months contest, this is just a list of contestants and their numbers. To see your stats simply check your contestant number here to the left of your name, in the contestant stats section you can see how many points you have and who you have invited. Remember, do not bug me to update these two posts, they will be updated as soon as possible and as frequently as possible.

o0. .Example.
o1.
o2.
o3.
o4.
o5.
o6.
o7.
o8.
o9.
1o.
...and so on.

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is our current contestant stats.

[ LAST UPDATED: ??/??/?? ]

o0. SCORE: [ 2 PTS ] - ExampleFriend1, ExampleFriend2

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Whitelist is a section of the thread where I highlight exceptional people, who usually take part in almost every contest, and like to help others and answer questions when I am away. These people are NOT official helpers, just kind souls who like to help others and rave about how super awesome we are here in the MC.

Whitelist members are also from time to time offered special things….hmmmmm might want to try landing yourself on this list!

One rule though; REMEMBER NEVER TO ASK TO BE PLACED ON THIS LIST!

User Image
Currently, there are no Whitelist members.

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay, so this is the Greylist. This is a list of people who are temporarily not allowed to take part in this contest. A temporary ban from this thread means you cannot take part in any contest within this thread for a determined length of time. This does not mean you cannot post here and chat. However, the person who’s name is listed here CAN take part in other contests and threads so long as thread rules do not state otherwise.

What could make you end up here? Things like skipping bumps, I wont ban you from the guild or anything, but this is a warning. If you keep cheating at contests then I will report you to the captain for immediate ban.

If you have questions about your temporary ban post them in Adii’s Place.

User Image
Currently no users are on this list.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This particular Blacklist does not list people banned from the Guild, but from the MC. Plain and simple, if you break rules again after being added to the Whitelist and are a repeat offender of annoying rule breaking like stretching pages and so on I will smack you here and you will just not be welcome here anymore. You can freely visit other forums in the guild, but if I catch you here again breaking rules I will report you to the Captain for immediate ban.

Don’t ask me if you can get off this list, if you are on it your on it for breaking rules after already being warned and punished once. Two strikes and your out, don’t like it? Too bad this is my game of softball and I say you get two shots.

User Image
There are no users currently forbidden to be in the MC.
LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm reserved space. n__n
What am I for? Hmmmm I don't exactly know!
I don't really have a purpose yet, but someday I might!

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:09 pm
I'm reserved space. n__n
What am I for? Hmmmm I don't exactly know!
I don't really have a purpose yet, but someday I might!

| The MC Forum | - Monthly Collectible Giveaways & Contests NOT OPEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games