Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Random / Chatterbox
Evolving Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:16 am
Yes I have a question about evolving...not Pokemon evolving but Item evolving.
I'm trying to evolve my Hermes Moon. I un-equipped it, then re-equipped it, but nothing happened. Its 3rd, gen, so do I need the very original to evolve it? Same thing with my Fausto's Bottle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:58 am
PhoenixBlade983
Yes I have a question about evolving...not Pokemon evolving but Item evolving.
I'm trying to evolve my Hermes Moon. I un-equipped it, then re-equipped it, but nothing happened. Its 3rd, gen, so do I need the very original to evolve it? Same thing with my Fausto's Bottle.
It only evolves after a certain period of time. You won't get the newest stage with the 3rd gen item, so all you can do is wait longer.
My Fausto's Bottle is first gen, btw.  

darkslasherX
Crew

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:39 pm
If I equipped my Fausto's Bottle 6 gen and waited long enough, would it come to look like yours?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:14 pm
PhoenixBlade983
If I equipped my Fausto's Bottle 6 gen and waited long enough, would it come to look like yours?
You don't have to have it equipped for it to evolve, but in about 3 months yours will look like mine. (Don't ask me why it takes so long...)  

darkslasherX
Crew

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:19 am
darkslasherX
PhoenixBlade983
You don't have to have it equipped for it to evolve, but in about 3 months yours will look like mine. (Don't ask me why it takes so long...)

Ok, thanks darkslasher!  
Random / Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff