Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto/Horse RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:26 pm
~Plot thing~
Theres a horse farm on the other side of Konoha and if you enter you can't use your Ninja skills. The head leader of the farm is Kakashi and hes the trainer of all the horses. Sakura,Tenten,Ino,Minaki,and Hinata are the only ones there besides their horses. Some new students are joining them also. The new students are,Naruto,Sasuke,Gaara,Temari,Neji,Shikamaru,Kankuro,Kiba,and their horses. Some of their horses have some magical powers and they use it to protect them from other wild horses that belong to Orochimaru. Join them and stop Orochimaru so he doesn't destory Konoha.

~Rules~
1. No GODMODING!
2. Keep it at Pg-13
3. Romance is aloud!
4. Post your Profiles and Pm me if you want to be a Naruto Character,Title"Naruto"
5. Have fun!

~Character format~
Gaianame:
RP name:
Horse's name:
Bio(Including your horse's bio):
Power(If your horse has powers):
Appearence:
Horse's Appearence:

~Characters~
Sakura:
Ino:
Hinata:
Tenten:
Sasuke:
Naruto:
Gaara: Sakurahaurno
Temari:
Kankuro:
Neji:
Shikamaru:
Kiba:
Kakashi: Sakurahaurno

~Horse's names~
Sakura's horse:Kiyoko(White Morgan{Mare})Kiyoko(Power:Hearing)
Ino's horse:Hoshi(Chesnut Throughbred{Stallion})Hoshi(Power:Hearing)
Hinata's horse:Ryu(Black with White patches{Stallion})Ryu(Power:Speed)
Tenten's horse:Star(Black with a star on forehead{Mare})Star
Sasuke's horse:Sakura(Pale pink with green eyes{Mare})(Power:Fire)
Naruto's horse:Minato(Palamino Stallion)Minato(Power:Changing weather)
Gaara's horse:Wildfire(The same one from the show{Stallion})Wildfire(Power:Speed)
Shikamaru's horse:Cloud(Gray Morgan{Mare})Cloud
Neji:Tsunami(Black Throughbred{Mare})Tsunami
Kiba's horse:Kikimaru(A Brown Mare)Kikimaru
Kankuro's Horse:Kumo(A White Stallion)Kumo
Kakashi's Horse:Otamaru(White Mare)Otamaru(Power:Healing,Speed)
Temari's Horse:Starry(Chesnut Morgan{Mare})Starry

~RPC Characters~
Gaianame: Sakurahaurno
RP name: Minaki Takahashi
Horse's name: Storm
Bio(Including your horse's bio): Minaki is Gaara's best friend before she moved to Konoha. She has the Nekomata sealed inside of her. She befriended Sasuke,Sakura,Hinata,Ino,Naruto,Itachi,Akatsuki(The full one) when she moved to Konoha. She was trained under the third and also one of the best horse rider in Konoha.(Storms bio:Storm was born on that farm when the Fourth Hokage owned it. It was pouring hard when she was born also so the Fourth named her Storm. Her healing powers came when she was a year old. Her best friend was Wild fire and he had to Move to Suna for racing reasons. She never saw him until now...)
Power(If your horse has powers): Healing,Speed
Appearence:Minaki
Horse's Appearence:Storm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:58 pm
"Kakashi-sensei,do we have a meeting about the new students?"Minaki asked while petting Storm's head.

"Yes in two hours...Go get the girls will you please?"Kakashi explained walking away.

Minaki sighed and Storm neighed abit."Your right...The girls aren't here yet.."Minaki lead Storm to the Pasture."Run alll you like Storm-chan.."Kiyoko was already there and Storm pranced over to her.

Sakura was cleaning Kiyoko's stall and she looked up and Saw Minaki walking towards her."Hey Minaki-chan whats up?"

"We have a meeting in two hours about the new students,plus do you want to go on a trail ride?"Minaki explained smiling at her and she saw Sakura nod."I'll see you in a bit then,ok?"Minaki walked off to find Kiyoko and Storm.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items