Reply 48: Gamer's Paradise
Rock Band

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aresultra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:13 pm
I wanna get it for PS2! But I have a question, is it worth buying for $160? Plus tax it'll be $180-$200! So is it worth it? If so does it come with a guitar and a microphone? I know it comes with drums or else it wouldn't be Rock Band. So is it worth it? If so why? How does it work?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:25 pm
I personally think it is worth it to get rock band. I have but for PS3 but yes it does come with 1 guitar, 1 mic, and 1 drumset.It is really fun to play with friends or online.  

Geovin

itzmekupid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:58 pm
is this game really that good?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:58 pm
User Image

“It's in your eyes
I can tell what you're thinking
My heart is sinking too.”

I've been wondering about getting it myself, but I don't know if I'm willing to spend that much on it. O.o
Maybe I'll just stick with Guitar Hero. xD'

User Image

Whispering Solitude

Uzarall

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:15 pm
Okay, I have Rock Band and it is WAY better than Guitar Hero, it's definitely worth the price. Just don'tget it for the PS2, I have the 360 version, and my friend has the PS2 version. Here's a hint, the PS2 version SUCKS! No character creation, and no fan system in Band World Tour.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:14 am
I think its a hell of a lot of fun. Worth that much money? I dont know but then the one i play on is owned by a friend of mine, so i dont need to worry about it i guess. ha  

solgar

Ash --The King-- Williams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:17 pm
I own it for 360, and it is definately worth it as long as you have people to play it with. I have two brothers and they have to play everything on easy with I play guitar on expert or drums on hard. ><

I DEMAND ONLINE BAND WORLD TOUR!!!!  
48: Gamer's Paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff