Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LaLunaKaida

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:45 pm
Ok... so I'm starting a vampire Based RP. Let's try and keep this short, sweet, and to the point.

Here are the spots that will need filled:

Vampires - 5
Humans (Victems etc.) - 5
Vampire Hunters - 3
Other - 5
Atleast 1 evil person >>

I know, only 18 spots to fill.

I'm looking for literate people who will be loyal to this RP for as long as posible. I'm willing to allow relationships, however you will have to work out the details in a PM with the user.

As for application, heres what I'll need:

Name: ______
Race: ______
Looks: ______
Background: ______

Maybe you can put a picture (if you want)

Remember, only 18 can join, we'll go from there...

PMme if you have any questions.

wahmbulance This RP will not be hosted on Gaia! Please go to MyRP forum and create an account. This RP will be found under 'Admin Created RPs' wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:10 am
NAME: Lupine

RACE: Werewolf

LOOKS: Long, wavy hair, grows down to the bottom of butt. Color starts out silver at the roots, then blends to metallic light blue, then ends in a metallic lilac. Loosely braided with lupine flowers tucked into the folds of the hair. Deep bright blue eyes, which turn milky white when transformed into werewolf/wolf forms. Pale peach skin, almost white. Five feet, seven inches tall. 135 pounds. Wolf fur is white with tips a blueish purple color - makes the wolf almost frozen.

BACKGROUND: Has been chasing a coven of vampires for two years, trying to destroy all those that belong to that coven. Those in that coven killed her adopted family (humans). Doesn't go out of her way to kill all vampires, only those who get in her way... She looks quite harmless and innocent, almost shy, until someone pisses her off. stare

Sitlaly

Tinyer3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:25 am
XD nice,
do we need a real name, or just make one up?
never done an RP before sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:36 am
Nevermind, il just go along with it,
Name: Emmett
Race: Vampire
Looks: Skinny, looks fragile, has black hair that covers one eye, but the rest is not as long as the front, has eyes that change in the light from green-blue-silver, five feet tall, five inches, weighs 115 (remember he looks fragile)
Background: Very Laidback attitude, is very fast but has a short temper, Tries to hide it but contains a very dark past.......  

Tinyer3

ribbonforluv

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:25 am
Name: Evi
Race:Vampire
Looks: Long Silver Hair, petite, skinny, 5'4, looks like a delicate china doll, weights about 110, almost always in a black/red or white lace dress, red wings..
Background: A royal vampire, the next in line as queen...but runing from the werewolves trying to destroy the royal vampire line. Trained to fight and kill at birth to protect herself, and her race from gettin extinct. Also practices Witchcraft..[joined a coven to hide from the werewolves]

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:14 am
NAME
Most refer to her as the Angel of Death, Chaos, or Angel of Chaos. Some people refer to her as Selerael
RACE
Rogue Vampire
LOOKS
Age: 2086 /Age appears to be: 18/ Appearance: Medium build, purple hair that is usually up, silver eyes. This is the only surviving picture of her, as it seems that those who have it usually disappear. /Personality: Keeps to herself, except every few decades, when something important seems to be brewing/
BACKGROUND
Born in egypt, few things are known except from egyptian writings that state, " Our god abides by no one but his Angel, whom he calls Chaos, and I believe she will be the death of us all." Weapons are unknown, for there are only a few artifacts that have survived to tell us anything at all.
PIC:
User Image  

AngelBlackChaos

AngelBlackChaos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:52 pm
Nevermind, dont like the site, sorry. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:54 am
lol  

Tinyer3

AngelBlackChaos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:07 pm
Sorry it just annoys me. It is too sluggish...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:15 pm
it's cool  

Tinyer3

AngelBlackChaos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:05 am
I just dont have a lot of patience lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:22 pm
hey, the same goes for me lol  

Tinyer3

AngelBlackChaos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:38 am
Obviously, you have more.