Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
If you were a natural disaster, what would you be? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitanya_Rose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:14 am
Time to think about your negative side. If you were a natural disaster, what would you be, and WHY?
Here's you choices... I tried not to miss any. Remember, NATURAL disaster.

* avalanches
* earthquakes
* flooding
* forest fires
* hurricanes
* landslides
* tornadoes
* tsunamis
* volcanoes

Personally, I think I'd be a forest fire. While I'm distructive and devistating when I go off, afterwards, there's healing and new growth that takes place.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:20 pm
I'd be a flood. No one thinks that it's that bad until it happens to them. xd  

Dragoness Arleeana

Eloquent Hunter

PhoenixMoonStar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:36 pm
I'm a tornado. A lot of raging hot air and mindless, senseless destruction that leaves a path of devistation in it's wake.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:26 pm
I'd have to say tornadoes because I'm that unpredictable.  

Blood_Thorn07

Hilarious Gekko

5,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100

clandestine sheep

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:41 pm
Tornado, I can be as gentle as a breeze or if you get on my wrong side or do something to upset me I turn into a raging tornado.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:04 pm
I'd have to be an earthquake. I can be calm and just gently pass by with out any harm, but if someone gets on my bad side they better watch out, because I can cause a lot of destruction.  

Tari_Leralonde

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:49 pm
i would be an earthquake, when i get pissed you better look out, it takes a lot to piss me off but when i do its terrifying, it doesnt last long and when its over im calm and the healing begins.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:06 pm
heart heart heart again, loves thread to death heart heart heart

again, perfect question.

Although I think there's a little of each of these in me, I think I'd be one of those terrible thunderstorms that combines rain, sleet, hail, snow, bonecrushing winds, blinding fog, and epic lighting in a single stroke that burns the night right off the sky, letting the world wake up to a ripped up shell brings nature right into their cute little suburban lawns. This doesn't sound so bad, but in my town, these are getting worse every year, and can lead to more trouble than the initial exposition. And I always know when one is coming- among other things, all the birds freaking zoom right out of town.

Wow, reading that now makes me feel kind of cynical xd  

lycoris_aura

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:02 am
an interesting look at things  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:07 pm
earthquake becasue you dont know when it will hit  

darkdagers

[LadyRaven]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:39 am
Hmmm... Good one. So many options...

In the end, I suppose I'd have to be a hurricane... because it seems that when I do finally get angry and blow up, everyone around me knows that they had better leave, but for some strange reason, sticks around to see what happens.

hehe... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:40 pm
i know a few people like that.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:48 am
I'd be a volcano. I am usually a fairly easy going person and not too much bothers me, but when I start to get fired up watch out. There are usually some warning signs before I completely freak out, but not everyone pays attention and then suddenly I explode. But usually once I get it all out of my system and cool off, I am right back to my easy going self. I rarely hold grudges so most of the time it's like nothing ever happened - until the next time!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:21 am
I am a firestorm, I sometimes can be short in temper, or smoldering beneath before the big sweep, and I can leave behind an aftermath of chaos or new beginnings.  

FyrFlye

x-Akki-Hime-x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:09 am

Even though it's not listed, I'd have to say a regular thunder storm... I can be calm like a rain storm, mostly, just a little wind here and there if I get agitated - or I can evolve into something far more deadly - the tornado, or destructive straight-line winds...

So, I guess I'd be a thunder storm in general, just different levels of ferocity.

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games