Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Diffrent kinda muslims Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Other kinda muslim
  Shi'ar
  Sunni
  Other relegion
View Results

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:04 am
I wonder why there is shi'ar muslims in this world. They hit themself whit a stone in the head, after doing nimaaz. And they give people a bad sign of islam. How can they call themself muslims? And why don't they follow the Qur'an?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:15 pm
wait they dont follow the Quran? thats werid how CAN they be muslims if they dont follow the guide line to Islam...and btw wat kinda muslim r u?  

0_o___V

spottystripes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:21 pm
omg i heart ur signature!

im a sunni btw - wot r ya  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:45 am
Asalam Arllaykum smile I'm sunni biggrin The shi'ar muslims hit themself, wich is not allowed rolleyes  

Zaakii

0_o___V

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:21 pm
spottystripes
omg i heart ur signature!

im a sunni btw - wot r ya

wait ma sig? and if so thanx if not ma bad..tee hee sweatdrop oh and thats kool im Ahmadi, Muslim... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:34 am
Zaaki
I wonder why there is shi'ar muslims in this world. They hit themself whit a stone in the head, after doing nimaaz. And they give people a bad sign of islam. How can they call themself muslims? And why don't they follow the Qur'an?

Zaaki.. I am from the Shi'a.. And it is not Shi'ar!
And we do follow the Quran and God.. I know what you mean..
I have seen how they act.. But remember they make ALL Muslims look bad.. Not only their sector..

And please refrain from insulting..  

squinty1989

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:13 pm
squinty1989
Zaaki

I have seen how they act.. But remember they make ALL Muslims look bad.. Not only their sector..

Ohh soo the point of you is that you are shi'a? Now i understand it all. Do you also hit youself on the head after nimaz?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:27 am
Zaaki
squinty1989
Zaaki

Ohh soo the point of you is that you are shi'a? Now i understand it all. Do you also hit youself on the head after nimaz?

You have to understand we "Shi'a" don't hit ourselves after nimaz ALWAYS!
There is a special month and the reason we do it is because of the loss of the important people during the prophets days..
And some people take it in a wrong way that is why you think they are bad and stupid..  

squinty1989

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:45 am
squinty1989
Zaaki
squinty1989
Zaaki

There is a special month and the reason we do it is because of the loss of the important people during the prophets days..
And some people take it in a wrong way that is why you think they are bad and stupid..

But when ALLAH says it's gunha to do it, why you then hit yourself? That's what i wana know! There were tousands of prophets, and many of them died a bad way, soo why don't you guys hit yourself everyday?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:45 pm
Zaaki
squinty1989
Zaaki
squinty1989
Zaaki

But when ALLAH says it's gunha to do it, why you then hit yourself? That's what i wana know! There were tousands of prophets, and many of them died a bad way, soo why don't you guys hit yourself everyday?

Learn about the Shi'a and then talk about us please...
I feel that you hate us now for no reason..
We do it for a reason... But I don't do it really..  

squinty1989

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:05 pm
squinty1989
Zaaki
squinty1989
Zaaki
squinty1989
Zaaki

I am lerning about shi'a muslims right now smile I know the story, but it's still gunha to hit yourself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:19 pm
Zaaki
squinty1989
Zaaki
squinty1989
Zaaki

I am lerning about shi'a muslims right now smile I know the story, but it's still gunha to hit yourself.

Actually theu should hit themselves bot TOO hard..  

squinty1989

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:38 pm
squinty1989
Zaaki
squinty1989
Zaaki
squinty1989
Zaaki

I saw someone in tv, hitting a litlle baby eek  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:46 am
Zaaki
squinty1989
Zaaki
squinty1989
Zaaki

I saw someone in tv, hitting a litlle baby eek

eek , ok squinty, who said that you.. shi'a have to hit yourself like you said? aand I'm just trying to understand.. neutral  

_rainarai_

squinty1989

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:33 am
It is something for us Shi'a and I don't need to explain here because it will make everything worse...  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff