My Birthday is in...
  Jan-Feb
  Mar-Apr
  May-June
  July-Aug
  Sept-Oct
  Nov-Dec
  I wish it was another date!
  I love my birthday date & wouldn't change it!
  ugh- doesn't matter...
  PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER!!!
View Results

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:53 pm
Morning everyone, hope you're all keeping well.

There's been some discussion and wouldn't you know it, we're in need of a birthday thread!?! So here's what you're all to do!
Please "reply" to this message giving us your birthday date- what's on your wish list (and please have some things that vary in prices so we can all take a gander & try to afford something) and also if you would accept anonymous gifts?! Tell us also if you like b-days or what's up with that, if you have a sign, if you agree with your sign etc etc. This way we get an idea of what to expect and how to support one another.

Thanks!!!

Happy Birthday all!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:06 pm
October 8th. Libra and I fit my sign frighteningly well. D: I don't care about getting gifts, doesn't matter all that much to me.  

Eisoji

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:07 am
February the 8th¬_¬ aquarius, not sure if i fit my sign but i think i do. born on the year of the horse, meaning im stubburn, loyal, level minded and whatever else that i am at the moment, but also low self-esteem. and that does not go well when its your 18th b-day tomoz and everyone is expecting you to go on a nite out¬_¬
as for gifts, dont get me anything, unless its cheap. the only things i want you cant get on gaia, like girlfriends and a job. im working on the job part, already got job apps, and awaiting a call of someone so we can arrange an interview. and as for the gf, well that will come in due time so ill be patient, but whilst i wait , meaningless flirting would help build confidense, ofc i wont do that with most of you since your either taken, older or both*sigh*
well anyways wish me luck on my b-day tomoz^_^ and lets hope it will be happy xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:52 pm
Mine's October 27th, for all it's worth. Within four days of Halloween. I love it. I think I'm Scorpio, though I can't remember how they're described.
I'm a greedy bugger, to tell you the truth, and I do like gifts, though it may be that I was spoiled rotten by my secret santa last December. I'm hardly going to reject a gift just because it's anonymous, though if it's going to be anonymous I'd like there at least to be some kind of note on it. (I love junk like that, really.) I also love getting pictures...
Look at me, assuming I'm going to get gifts. Ah well.

Also, happy 18th birthday. Tomorrow.  

Dulcineo

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:55 pm
Thanx, well in england im 18 now, but to others i wont be for a few more yet anyways lol
as you can see im already dressed for the occasion, and i got a nice pair of shoes from Eisoji ^_^
well wish me luck for the rest of the day, so far i know im getting a new haircut and tonight im goin out for a family meal which should be nice, and hopefully there will be a bar i hit later at nite lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:56 pm
My birthday is July 20th, and I will be 20, which thrills me to no end.
I like it when numbers line up.
Anyway, I'm Cancer, the crab, and while I don't really believe in astrology, I seem to fit most of the darker characteristics of my sign. Actually that's probably why I don't believe in astrology. I don't want to think that I have no choice in my bad traits, that there's no hope.
In eastern zodiac, I am year of the dragon, which doesn't seem to fit me at all.
I'm extremely unlucky in most things and the dragon is supposedly associated with good fortune.
I'm not worried about getting gifts.

Deadly Nightshayde

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:15 pm
hahaha Deadly has given me the clamp*points at jaws* lol
thank you deadly for the clamp, i mean jaws and the racoon tail ^_^
*hug*
thanx taifallos for giving me a cup cocoa lol its about time i got served lol
and i think it was taifallos who gave me chocolates, since she sent me the cup already and she loves chocolate so, but i dont get why you would anonymous it confused unless it was someone else rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:36 pm
Haha, I'm glad you liked the Cocoa!! domokun I picked it up on the way over when I passed the coffee shop lol-  

Taifallos
Captain

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:43 pm
April 27th- although I NEVER tell anyone that. So shhhh!- between you and me k? biggrin

I actually hold my birthday at different times of the year because then I can do what I wish- like if I want to get dressed up & go downtown when it's snowing and go to the "Snowball" (a major dance event & ball) then I just make arrangements for the big day to be in December. lol Or if I want to hit up the yacht club for brunch & laid back celebration then June it is! So whichever. But anyways- I'm a Taurus and very much like a few things- amazing amount of patience but back up when I'm at the end of my rope! rolleyes Although there's a lot of my sign I would completely disagree with there's this one definition in a baby name book I have that seems to be spot on. 3nodding So whatever. I'd accept gifts not only because I LOVE pretty wrapping but because receiving funny things are just hilarious. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:34 pm
My birthday is March 15, the day Julius Caesar was assassinated by Brutus. "E tu Brutae?" Anyways, My signs are Pisces and the Dragon and they fit me very well. I love celebrating my birthday and I love the date of it. I'm turning 20 this year (yes im old) and hopefully by my birthday, I will get the part of Rip van Winkle in the Hellsing OVA.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Kitaliah_x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'll be Seventeen on October 2nd.
I'm a Libra.
:hearts:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:23 pm
Whoo! A fellow libra! *high-fives* biggrin

Oh and if anyone's interested this: http://www.novareinna.com/constellation/index.html is a really good site for zodiac information. They only have really detailed stuff up to scorpio though.  

Eisoji

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:51 am
September 1st for me. I'm a Virgo. As for presents, if I were to get any, anything on my profile wishlist works…
Anonymous gifts are fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:50 pm
October 14th which makes me a Libra. I fit my sign very well, lol  

soulcannon

Meli-Chan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:10 am
May 13th for me (and I was born on a Friday. Friday the 13th, mwahahaha xd ). I'm a Taurus. The description of Taurus doesn't really describe me that well, but some things are similar I guess. I am somewhat stubborn if I want to achieve something and I do like rich things sometimes and those are what make a Taurus notable. The things on my wishlist are pretty darn expensive. If anyone does get me anything at all, I'd be more than grateful no matter how small (preferably something small, so you don't spend a lot of gold on me!) I'd appreciate if gifts weren't anonymous so I can thank them properly! biggrin  
Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff